An Old School Catholic Message Board

Adventures In Unemployment

morostheos

Yeah, I graduated in June and have been applying for work since before I graduated....so for over 4 months now I have been looking.

I think that I may have something this monday.... I am crossing my fingers.

The interview went fairly well, the interviewer was Catholic becasue I talked about tutoring an autistic kid for confimration and she knew about the apparition site in our diocese that I'm doing a lot of work for.

She's going to check my references, and let me know later this week. I think it is promising, but who knows?

Im currently working in the fashion/retail industry, but I am also looking for a new job. My goal is to have a new job by the end of October (that will complete a year with my current job). I am applying for marketing and other jobs in education. I just heard about a cool marketing job with a community college and I will be applying for it...please pray that I get this one :) You all are in my prayers as well ;)

I am talking to a man about a weekend job on sunday.

To be honest, I am kind of worried about taking a job (but I have to). I have already...9 classes and they are intensive classes. Weekends are *probably* good. But it's a lot.

I graduated college 4 years ago and still haven't found a job in my field...sort of. I do have a job related to my field but is only a contingent job in which they call me if they need me. My other job is not related to my major and I'm soooooo ready to leave it.