An Old School Catholic Message Board

Matt Maher On Ewtn

Seven77

if only we got ewtn...

Although then I suppose we would also have cable, which would include all sorts of other silly time-wasting shows I might be tempted to watch. Probably better off. ;)
:think:

I have been seeing his face all over for the last month. I don't know who Matt is. He is singing tonight at Epiphany Catholic Church which is about three and a half blocks from my house. I didn't want to pay $15 though to see someone I didn't know. Will I regret this?

:wacko:

We have direct tv now (because it was cheaper to get the phone internet package with it than without it) and have EWTN. We still never watch tv. You find there is just too much else to do in life when you don't have it.

i watch very little TV too. and when i do i would almost never turn on EWTN. sorry guys...i know its good and all but i find it severely depressing. but i DID want to see Matt Maher because he is a hero of mine.

[quote name='corban711' post='1653950' date='Sep 12 2008, 11:28 AM']i watch very little TV too. and when i do i would almost never turn on EWTN. sorry guys...i know its good and all but i find it severely depressing. but i DID want to see Matt Maher because he is a hero of mine.[/quote]

Mine too!

And I missed it because I was making a little house out of a shoe box for a class art project. I thought, well, I'll have the back-up reruns they show on Sundays. I think its at 9ish .... so that would be 10 maybe pac.time ...

[quote name='melporcristo' post='1654489' date='Sep 13 2008, 01:35 AM']Mine too!

And I missed it because I was making a little house out of a shoe box for a class art project. I thought, well, I'll have the back-up reruns they show on Sundays. I think its at 9ish .... so that would be 10 maybe pac.time ...[/quote]

awesome! thanks mel!!! :)

I caught it! Matt did a great job. I couldn't be more proud of him and his success. The humility he shows in what he does is REAL. He's very humble and continues to represent our faith so well. Mad love to Matt Maher.

they might even have it on youtube later.

Matt Maher is just one of the best people I have ever met. He's a rock star.

a very cool humble rock star!

[quote name='BG45' post='1655023' date='Sep 13 2008, 08:38 PM']Caught online with my mom of all people. Missy will tell you this is no small thing that she watched a Catholic show with me.[/quote]

did you like matt??

he so swell. what a guy. :rolleyes: