An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Ad Mocks Mccain For Being Unable To E-mail

Lounge Daddy

Obama has zero ideas. Only childish school yard style attacks, and ripping off ideas from Kieth Olbermann and newspaper comics.

All lines of attack have backfired; including sexist talking points that put Gov Palin down by referencing "lipstick" (because Obama used the words "lipstick" and "pig" in the same sentence); and also including insane talking pints that compare Obama to Jesus, and Gov. Palin to Pilate.

Now the latest idea from the Obama camp: criticize McCain for not using e-mail, and for not typing at a computer.

First of all, the President of the United States cannot use e-mail. So the attack ad is pointless, practically speaking. President Bush used e-mail all the time as governor, but had to stop as soon as he was elected President. E-mail is insecure, and can be logged and dug up later.

But on top of that, McCain cannot type at a computer, including e-mail, or tie his shoes, or comb his hair, etc. [url="http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OTliMTNiZjg5ZDEwZWNiZDYwZWFjN2JlNjNjNjkxZmM="]His war injuries permanently damaged his fine motor skills.[/url]

Also, that does not mean that McCain is totally unfamiliar with technology, or even the Internet--unlike some other Congressmen who blow their own minds while trying to understand that "series of tubes."

Yet another nice one, Obama. Stay classy.

Niiiiice.....

You know, I always wondered why Bob Dole never shook hands with anyone and instead always carried that pen around. I don't think he ever even used that pen. He must be a stuck up snob.

KnightofChrist

So Obama's list of discrimination thus far is persons with handicaps, veterans, people over 50 and woman who aren't democrat.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1654555' date='Sep 13 2008, 08:52 AM']Niiiiice.....

You know, I always wondered why Bob Dole never shook hands with anyone and instead always carried that pen around. I don't think he ever even used that pen. He must be a stuck up snob.[/quote]

Bob Dole's hand is almost completely atrophied as a result of injuries sustained in WW2. He always jokes about it but not being able to fasten a button has to be hard.

I knew that McCain couldn't left his arms above shoulder level but had no idea about the loss of fine motor skill.

[quote]So Obama's list of discrimination thus far is persons with handicaps, veterans, people over 50 and woman who aren't democrat.[/quote]

Let's not forget about "typical white people" like his grandmother.

Edited by Mercy me

As one of the resident Phatmass gimps, I can say that I am insulted. What's he going to do next, run around knocking people's canes and crutches out from under them? He tries that with me, and I'll show him what I can do with my crutch.

One thing I learned from living in Florida all those years is that people over the age of 50 vote. They vote early and often. You piss off seniors in Florida, and you can kiss you political career goodbye. The over the age of 50 crowd may not use email and internet like the under 20 crowd does, but that doesn't make them dumb or incapable.

Good Grief.

princessgianna

Obama brings shame to All the American Veterans that sacrificed so that America can stay free!!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8"]Dear Mr Obama~[/url]

watch this!

[quote name='Mercy me' post='1654595' date='Sep 13 2008, 11:54 AM']Bob Dole's hand is almost completely atrophied as a result of injuries sustained in WW2. He always jokes about it but not being able to fasten a button has to be hard.

I knew that McCain couldn't left his arms above shoulder level but had no idea about the loss of fine motor skill.[/quote]
Uh, yeah... I knew that. Sorry... I was being facetious... should have used [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] I always thought he should carry a little flag, but yeah.. the pen... HSdad met Bob Dole and before he got to shake his hand he reminded himself "left hand, left hand..." Bob Dole really is a nice guy.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1654647' date='Sep 13 2008, 01:10 PM']Uh, yeah... I knew that. Sorry... I was being facetious...[/quote]

:lol: I knew you were being sarcastic. I could tell by the wicked smile and the horn-rimmed glasses.

princessgianna

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1654724' date='Sep 13 2008, 02:32 PM']Let's not forget, most importantly, the unborn.
:sadder:[/quote]

That is true!

I think Obama needs to keep opening his mouth so then he has to keep putting his foot back in there and look like a complete fool on TV!

We have a theory that there will be Divine intervention in this election (as there was in the 2000 election).
Did you know that Jeb Bush is a Catholic?
Did you know that he prayed at the shrine of OL of Guadelupe for an final end to the election dispute?And did you further know that the supreme court decision was handed down on December 12, the feast of OL of Guadelupe?
Also, OL of Guadelupe is the Patroness of the unborn.
That is not a coinicidence.

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1654579' date='Sep 13 2008, 11:21 AM']So Obama's list of discrimination thus far is persons with handicaps, veterans, people over 50 and woman who aren't democrat.[/quote]

EXACTLY! thats what I was thinking...thanks for insulting those who are disabled or handicap. :annoyed: <_<

My grandpa lost his left ARM in war but he's mind and other abilities more than made up for it.

That is just insulting for him to do this. Low digs? Come on! :rolleyes:

Obama's handlers need to do a better job. If they don't stop him from being a moron, he'll lose the election for sure.

Edit: I need to turn in my grammar nazi badge. I apostrophized a plural. :sadder:

Edited by T-Bone _