An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama And Infanticide

geetarplayer

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1654640' date='Sep 13 2008, 11:53 AM']:twitch: HOW CAN ANYBODY BE SO CRUEL!

:weep: WE ARE NO LONGER THE COUNTRY OF THE FREE WE ARE THE COUNTRY OF DEATH!

:getaclue: GET A CLUE PEOPLE NO GOOD CATHOLIC|CHRISTIAN|WAHTEVER YOU ARE PERSON CAN POSSIABLY BE FOR THIS HITLER

:sadder: THOSE BABIES!~ THEY ARE AS I SHOULD SAY WAS THE FUTURE OF OUR BELOVED LAND

:numchucks: THIS MEANS WAR OBAMA YOU JUST DREW THE LAST STRAW! YOU CAN"T KILL INNOCENT BABIES!

:starwars: LIKE DUDE I AM SERIOUS!!!!

:ninja: THE TIME IS COMING WHERE THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY WILL WIN!

:sign: TILL THEN I WILL DO THE ONLY THING I CAN DO~:pray: and sacrifice and when necessary stand up straight up into your face in your blood stained boots and stand up for ALL LIFE!!

Pax~

God bless AMERICA~ for WE REALLY NEED IT!![/quote]

You need to get a clue, this whole "Obama supports infanacide" non-sense has been refuted over and over again. The problem is some understand that if it continues to insist an obviousl lie over and over again some people will be willing to believe it.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1676038' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:02 PM']You need to get a clue, this whole "Obama supports infanacide" non-sense has been refuted over and over again. The problem is some understand that if it continues to insist an obviousl lie over and over again some people will be willing to believe it.[/quote]

i think your interpretation of "support" is different. it's obvious he doesn't believe in the murder of surviving babies, generally. the key here is that in his action of not approving the bill, he is letting babies die needlessly, even if he is "waiting" for a bill he approves of. not taking action when in a prominent position as he is, is supporting it. it is called the sin of omission.whether or not it may someday lead to the reversal of Roe/Wade is not the issue and not a valid excuse. babies are dying now. couple that with his other views on abortion, especially his omission on when life begins, and you have more babies dying needlessly. that is supporting infanticide.

===

imagine a guy with a machine gun shooting a classroom of children. one child is dropping dead from a bullet to the head every 5 seconds. i have a bat and i can knock the gun out of his hand. instead, i choose not to because i think it may lead to people someday not allowing us to carry handguns anymore.

i can say i don't support the children getting shot. i can say i want to make sure no one gets the wrong idea about guns. the fact is, it's been minutes and children are dead. i could swing the bat, but instead i give excuses. by not swinging, i have contributed to the murder of these children. whether or not you want to say "i support murder" or not is really irrelevant, because the children are dead.

"the change we need"? Obama isn't doing jack to save these babies. they're already dead. you can't do any change for them anymore.

[quote name='johnnydigit' post='1676081' date='Oct 13 2008, 02:47 AM']i think your interpretation of "support" is different. it's obvious he doesn't believe in the murder of surviving babies, generally. the key here is that in his action of not approving the bill, he is letting babies die needlessly, even if he is "waiting" for a bill he approves of. not taking action when in a prominent position as he is, is supporting it. it is called the sin of omission.whether or not it may someday lead to the reversal of Roe/Wade is not the issue and not a valid excuse. babies are dying now. couple that with his other views on abortion, especially his omission on when life begins, and you have more babies dying needlessly. that is supporting infanticide.

===

imagine a guy with a machine gun shooting a classroom of children. one child is dropping dead from a bullet to the head every 5 seconds. i have a bat and i can knock the gun out of his hand. instead, i choose not to because i think it may lead to people someday not allowing us to carry handguns anymore.

i can say i don't support the children getting shot. i can say i want to make sure no one gets the wrong idea about guns. the fact is, it's been minutes and children are dead. i could swing the bat, but instead i give excuses. by not swinging, i have contributed to the murder of these children. whether or not you want to say "i support murder" or not is really irrelevant, because the children are dead.

"the change we need"? Obama isn't doing jack to save these babies. they're already dead. you can't do any change for them anymore.[/quote]

Except Illinois alread had laws in place to save babies who survived abortion.

princessgianna

[quote name='Hassan' post='1676038' date='Oct 13 2008, 12:02 AM']You need to get a clue, this whole "Obama supports infanacide" non-sense has been refuted over and over again. The problem is some understand that if it continues to insist an obviousl lie over and over again some people will be willing to believe it.[/quote]
he is very pro choice! He thinks that it is ok for a mom to kill her unborn child denying a person the right to pursuit of happiness! It is legal killing a person!

that Hussan IS a proven fact which Obama has publicly approves of will stand by it over again and again! that can not be tolerated!

Pax~

well hopefully since obama is a baptised christian and has the gift of the holy spiriit, the truth will get through to him so he can change his views on abortion....

Edited by Guest

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='princessgianna' post='1676517' date='Oct 13 2008, 06:06 PM']he is very pro choice! He thinks that it is ok for a mom to kill her unborn child denying a person the right to pursuit of happiness! It is legal killing a person!

that Hussan IS a proven fact which Obama has publicly approves of will stand by it over again and again! that can not be tolerated!

Pax~[/quote]
Pro-choice does not equal pro-infanticide, sorry. The two terms are not the same. Pro-choice refers to believing that a woman should be able to [b]choose[/b] whether or not she wants an abortion. (note, that's not the same thing as thinking abortion is good, regardless of the propaganda you push.) Infanticide is killing an infant.

Not the same, sorry. Obama supports choice, that does not mean he wants to kill babies.

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1676643' date='Oct 13 2008, 07:52 PM']Pro-choice does not equal pro-infanticide, sorry. The two terms are not the same. Pro-choice refers to believing that a woman should be able to [b]choose[/b] whether or not she wants an abortion. (note, that's not the same thing as thinking abortion is good, regardless of the propaganda you push.) Infanticide is killing an infant.

Not the same, sorry. Obama supports choice, that does not mean he wants to kill babies.[/quote]

do you not understand the contradiction the media has twisted your mind to believe?
can i have a pro-choice right to bash your head in with a hammer and not be convicted of murder? i want the right to kill you, or not to kill you. it's just a choice. i don't support murder, i just want the choice to kill you. [b]obviously, this is a stupid right to ask for.[/b]

pro-choice = choosing to shove a knife into the head of your baby, or not to choose to shove a knife into the head of your baby. [b]obviously, this is a stupid right to ask for.[/b] but it's not a baby? then that means you aren't pregnant. if you are pregnant, that means you have a baby growing inside of you.

did you know that if you kill a pregnant woman, you are convicted of killing two lives. yet, when you abort, it is not a life.

infanticide = shoving a knife into the head of your baby, or strangling the baby when it is born.

"Infanticide is killing an infant." -so, the minute before the baby is born, it is not an infant? how about 10 minutes? 1 week? does the fact that it is still attached to the umbilical cord mean it's not an infant? what about when you were born and crying outside of the womb, and the doctor did not cut your umbilical cord yet, does that mean that the time between the doctor finding the scissors and cutting the cord meant that you were not an infant, and it would have been ok to terminate you?

we all know what murder is. the question you need to ask yourself is, [b]when does life begin then?[/b] if the fetus is not a life, then it is not murder. we all will agree with you. however, we believe that the fetus is a life, therefore it is murder. the question isn't if it is murder, the question is, [b]when does life begin?[/b] Obama's answer: "that's above my pay grade." - evil coward.