An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anybody Read Sci Fi Fantasies?

cmotherofpirl

Authors: Jeffery Lord, Allen Cole, Michael Moorcock, Michael Resnick, Terry Brooks, Tara Harper, David Mason,David Drake, Jack Massa, James Hogan, Sharon Green, Jim Hawkins,
Edmond Hamilton, Larry Niven, Harry Turtledove, Charles Ingrid. L.E. Modesitt, Fred Saberhagen, Lyndon Hardy, Robert Adams, R.M.Meluch, Stephen Goldin, Craig Mills: 35 books in the first bag, about 10 pounds of books.
They are not in great shape, some are missing covers, but all are readable, which is the whole point of a book. I prefer straight sci-fi and am not into fantasies and magical beasts etc and instead of recycling them I want people who enjoy them to read them.
You pay postage.
There will be another bag later.

[quote name='philothea' post='1655629' date='Sep 14 2008, 09:43 PM']All the time... sometimes before they're published, even.

Write them too. :ninja:[/quote]

I used to be able to say the same . . . :sadder:

[quote name='journeyman' post='1670304' date='Oct 4 2008, 03:25 PM']I used to be able to say the same . . . :sadder:[/quote]
:eek:

If had something new, you'd have it! How sad is that...? :ohno:

Well :think: there might be a short story...

:bye: Hi there!!

Hi right back at you . . . I saw your picture at the airport - at first glance I thought it was the zoo, it was nice to see you out and about (meeting agents and publishers and important big wigs?)
Glad you answered dUSt's "where have you been" message . . . missed you