An Old School Catholic Message Board

Congratulations Mrs Ash Wednesday!

misereremi

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Ash Wednesday!!!!! :marriage:

For those who haven't heard, our Ash Wednesday got married in a very solemn and beautiful traditional nuptial Mass last Saturday. It was followed by a joyous reception in the English countryside. The bride shone -as did the sun- and it was a perfect day.

Ash's family from the US and Mr Ash's family from Poland were just too lovely. And her little Nan-in-law is a force to be reckoned with, lol! It was a joy celebrating with you on your big day.

Ash, so happy for you!!!! May God bless you both as you start your married life. Lotsa love xx :blowkiss:

I was so happy to be around today, and see a bit on this in the wedding dress thread, and was so hoping I didn't miss the congrats thread.

I may not be around much, but you are one of the reasons I stick around Ash. May God bless all of your days as husband and wife! Lots of hugs and best wishes!!!

Now ... where are the pictures!!!

Awww... shucks. I am so touched! :)

Yeah it all comes up so FAST, you know? :bigshock: Like, one minute you're planning and the next you're down the aisle and then it's all done and, it all goes by so fast and ...wait... what?

You all must know that misereremi and her family helped us out a great deal and were a huge part in our wedding and reception being such a success. Thank you for everything, you are a priceless blessing and your friendship is a true gift from God.

:grouphug:

... I slept for over 14 hours straight today.

Edited by Ash Wednesday

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1655949' date='Sep 15 2008, 02:43 PM']... I slept for over 14 hours straight today.[/quote]

hehe I remember sleeping that long after the wedding was all over with!

CoffeeCatholic

wow- I seriously didn't realize it was coming up so fast!

I've still got a little over 4 months-- any last minute suggestions, since it's now old hat for you and the hubby?

Oh and in case anyone's wondering what I'm doing on phatmass, we both have to work this week, thus no honeymoon until later this year. :P

[quote name='misereremi' post='1655919' date='Sep 15 2008, 10:53 AM']Ash's family from the US and Mr Ash's family from Poland were just too lovely. And her little Nan-in-law is a force to be reckoned with, lol! It was a joy celebrating with you on your big day.[/quote]

CONGRATS, ASH!!!!!!!! :blowkiss: Prayers for both of you!!!

Some good friends of mine had their oldest daughter get married last summer to a Polish guy too. He is sooooo cool. You're hubby is probly as cool as the Polish hubby I know...^_^

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1655975' date='Sep 15 2008, 01:09 PM']Oh and in case anyone's wondering what I'm doing on phatmass, we both have to work this week, thus no honeymoon until later this year. :P[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
oh sad. i hope you guys at least got to go somewhere just for the weekend? that's what hubby and i did, and then went to the coast the summer after.