An Old School Catholic Message Board

Congratulations Mrs Ash Wednesday!

misereremi

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1655992' date='Sep 15 2008, 03:35 PM']+J.M.J.+
oh sad. i hope you guys at least got to go somewhere just for the weekend? that's what hubby and i did, and then went to the coast the summer after.[/quote]

No worries, we stayed at a really cute B&B in Oxfordshire called the White House. I'm not kidding. We picked it on purpose so we could say our wedding night was at the White House. Honestly by Sunday I was tired, hung over, and ready to go to home.

We are having a second reception and going to the U.S. and will be taking a week off next month.

[quote name='StColette' post='1655995' date='Sep 15 2008, 03:37 PM']Now in keeping with recent phatmass newlywed tradition, we are expecting news in a month or so ;)[/quote]

Now, I know you guys had news pretty quickly -- am I missing someone else who recently had news?

littleflower+JMJ

aww! CONGRATULATIONS MRS. ASH! LOL :banana: :taco: :kicking: :bounce: :banana: :clap: I'm soooooooo happy for you!! You're wedding sounded so beautiful!!! I'm so glad everything went so well and that its official! :beer: :cheers: Here's to a happy and long life together with your hubby!! Lots of blessings!