An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fr. Fessio

missionseeker

I'm jealous. I wish IIII had some leverage with that guy. I love him. I got to go to spiritual direction with him one time! He's like, my second hero. Papa Bene is my first. :)

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1657226' date='Sep 17 2008, 12:02 AM']Teacher's Pet.[/quote]

He's not my teacher... (in the classroom, anyway, I guess, you'd say)

He's the chaplain in residence of my dorm. He walked by while I was baking cookies and I asked if he'd like one. So he took one.

lol

Edited by missionseeker

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1657205' date='Sep 16 2008, 09:29 PM']likes my chocolate chip oatmeal cookies... :mellow:[/quote]

hook us up with the recipe! i have 16 1st and 2nd graders who, I'm sure, would love them too for their line point rewards in class! :topsy:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1657205' date='Sep 16 2008, 09:29 PM']likes my chocolate chip oatmeal cookies... :mellow:[/quote]

hook us up with the recipe! i have 16 1st and 2nd graders who, I'm sure, would love them too for their line point rewards in class! :topsy:

[quote name='doe-jo' post='1657316' date='Sep 17 2008, 02:58 AM']Seen him once when he came down here in So Cal for the annual Catholic Family Conference in Anaheim this year.[/quote]
hey! me too!

[quote name='corban711' post='1657318' date='Sep 17 2008, 02:01 AM']hey! me too![/quote]
cool!

I missed his talk though but I was there for the final mass and heard his homily. It was great!

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1657223' date='Sep 16 2008, 09:50 PM']Chocolate chip oatmeal.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
:drool: i know. can i have some?

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1657223' date='Sep 16 2008, 09:50 PM']Chocolate chip oatmeal.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
:drool: i know. can i have some?

The secret is in what you do with the oatmeal. I will PM the recipe to whomever wants it (cuz, yeah... it's that good... :lol: ) but it'll take me a couple of days, at least.

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1657595' date='Sep 17 2008, 05:31 PM']The secret is in what you do with the oatmeal. I will PM the recipe to whomever wants it (cuz, yeah... it's that good... :lol: ) but it'll take me a couple of days, at least.[/quote]

PM me please :-)