An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Want Pics Of You In Your Phatmass Shirt Now Please Hurry Up

dUSt

I want to get the camaros shirt for $5 but too bad I don't get it... we be holier den camaros..? I guess I'll go for the God is not gone and the Catholic ninja cuz the camaros only comes in medium. I'll get both next week when I get paid $$$$ :D

franciscanheart

what about my hoodie? it's the only picture i have of myself in phatmass gear. and it's lame actually so you can't have it. thanks for trying.

[quote name='prose' post='1657472' date='Sep 17 2008, 04:17 PM']Do you still have the ones I sent you of my hubby and I wearing them in Rome?[/quote]
Yes, those are framed hanging in my dining room.

[quote name='knightec' post='1657414' date='Sep 17 2008, 01:49 PM']Me, the wife, and some strange guy.[/quote]
That strange guy has a really dope pirate shirt on.

IcePrincessKRS

I guess I'll have to get some new photos... I don't have anything recent and I know I posted the old ones when Prose posted hers. :mellow:

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='paradox' post='1657533' date='Sep 17 2008, 05:48 PM'][img]http://a186.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/44/l_da6e59c2b42677782400ff379a9867b9.jpg[/img][/quote]

dude, i never knew you had a phatmass shirt on in that pic paradox! how cool is that! LOL thats awesome! :D :cool: :lol: