An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Want Pics Of You In Your Phatmass Shirt Now Please Hurry Up

dUSt

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1657547' date='Sep 17 2008, 06:23 PM']I guess I'll have to get some new photos... I don't have anything recent and I know I posted the old ones when Prose posted hers. :mellow:[/quote]
I need all pics, old or new.

[quote name='picchick' post='1657596' date='Sep 17 2008, 07:31 PM']I bought a shirt....when it comes I'll take a pic. I got the ear one. And a IHM one...[/quote]
Umm, don't take pic in the ear one. That one is just plain dumb.

This picture is a couple years old, but I think it's still pretty sweet.

[img]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc347/mlabelle88/njinjia.jpg[/img]

Edited by geetarplayer

[quote name='dUSt' post='1657518' date='Sep 17 2008, 04:27 PM']Yes, those are framed hanging in my dining room.[/quote]

I figured. I just thought I would double check.

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='geetarplayer' post='1657649' date='Sep 17 2008, 08:30 PM']This picture is a couple years old, but I think it's still pretty sweet.

[img]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc347/mlabelle88/njinjia.jpg[/img][/quote]

LOL How cool! Let me guess...youth group trip? :hehe: You look like your about to give a blessing! :cool: thats great! :lol: :saint:

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1657655' date='Sep 17 2008, 09:33 PM']LOL How cool! Let me guess...youth group trip? :hehe: You look like your about to give a blessing! :cool: thats great! :lol: :saint:[/quote]
Yes, it's a youth group trip. And no, I'm not about to give a blessing. I'm about to lay the smackdown. :smokey:

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='geetarplayer' post='1657658' date='Sep 17 2008, 08:37 PM']Yes, it's a youth group trip. And no, I'm not about to give a blessing. I'm about to lay the smackdown. :smokey:[/quote]

LOL i know :unsure: I [i]was[/i] trembling as I wrote that. :mellow: but it could go both ways. :detective: spiritual smackdown? :unsure:

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1657661' date='Sep 17 2008, 09:39 PM']LOL i know :unsure: I [i]was[/i] trembling as I wrote that. :mellow: but it could go both ways. :detective: spiritual smackdown? :unsure:[/quote]
Definitely a spiritual smackdown. That's what you get when you ask the Catholic neen-JA!
:sign: :ninja:

Edited by geetarplayer

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1657634' date='Sep 17 2008, 08:07 PM']+J.M.J.+
i thought you were getting a ladies cut t-shirt?[/quote]
Patience my dear. A surprise is coming.

[quote name='dUSt' post='1657597' date='Sep 17 2008, 07:33 PM']Umm, don't take pic in the ear one. That one is just plain dumb.[/quote]

I wasn't planning on that one...because it isn't phatmass...it is akalyte I think.

And hey....it isn't dumb! It is the ear! that would be....deaf....

:lol_pound:

I crack myself up :mellow: