An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmasser On Catholic Radio This Saturday!

srmarymichael

We will be on EWTN Catholic Radio this Saturday from 2-4 p.m. Eastern Time.

Barbara McGuigan has a show called "The Good Fight" where she interviews people about a favorite saint that has had an influence in their lives.

We'll talk about St. Faustina, about our vocation stories, and the Theology of the Body and Religious Life.

Just thought you guys might be interested in it --

If you do not have Catholic Radio in your area, you can go to www.ewtn.com, click on radio, listen LIVE. The toll free number to call in for listeners: 1-877-573-7825. We'd love to hear from you on the live show!

Please pray for us and the upcoming talks we have! God bless you all!

[quote name='stlmom' post='1657391' date='Sep 17 2008, 12:42 PM']Hey congratulations, Sister--I know you'll all do well--is this your radio debut??[/quote]

I've been on local Catholic radio before, but never this. Pray for us! :>

Maria_Faustina

Unfortunately I won't be near my computer for most of Saturday, so I won't be able to hear you guys. Praying that all goes well though! St. Faustina, religious life, Theology of the Body... what great topics!
I know most phatmassers probably know, but I don't remember...what order are you with?

[quote name='Maria_Faustina' post='1657593' date='Sep 17 2008, 07:28 PM']Unfortunately I won't be near my computer for most of Saturday, so I won't be able to hear you guys. Praying that all goes well though! St. Faustina, religious life, Theology of the Body... what great topics!
I know most phatmassers probably know, but I don't remember...what order are you with?[/quote]

We are the School Sisters of St. Francis in Panhandle, TX.

[url="http://www.panhandlefranciscans.org"]Our Website[/url]

God bless you all! May you be filled with God's joy and peace and love!

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1658469' date='Sep 18 2008, 04:42 PM']Catholic Radio can also be heard via iTunes. Click Radio, then the tab for Religious--I think it's the same one.[/quote]

It's actually from Ave Maria Radio in Michigan, but EWTN carries it.

I'm nervous!

[quote name='dUSt' post='1659117' date='Sep 19 2008, 01:08 PM']Shout out to phatmass.com!!![/quote]

Oh man! I got this message after the show! If I'm on again, remind me and I'll definitely do it!

God bless!

Hey Sister, if you're every hanging out with some incredibly awesome college students within the next, say, week, you should definitely do what dUSt suggests.

College students would love Phatmass.com.

:mellow: