An Old School Catholic Message Board

Go To War With The Catholics Wave My Gun At The Christians

just thought of this eminem line from the song renegade i think ?
i wonder if he meant he was sideing with catholics and against supposed "christinas" ?
it seems as if catholics and christians could go to war against each other in the future.
theres a lot more anticatholic stuff comeing from supposed "christians" lately.

According to Pastor John Hagee from SanAntonio Texas who's broadcast is seen all over the world, "the catholic church is a false cult and the whore described in revelations"

Those are pretty strong words considering he's a well known christian pastor from a large congregation. How many other christain leaders hold this view and how do they back it up with scripture ?

And if he holds true to this and really means it is he commiting blasphemy against the holy spirt ?

Edited by Guest

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1657899' date='Sep 17 2008, 11:06 PM'][/quote]

[quote]According to Pastor John Hagee from SanAntonio Texas who's broadcast is seen all over the world, "the catholic church is a false cult and the whore described in revelations"

Those are pretty strong words considering he's a well known christian pastor from a large congregation. How many other christain leaders hold this view and how do they back it up with scripture ?[/quote]

By misinterpreting one, and ignoring the rest. What verse is he using and how?

[quote]And if he holds true to this and really means it is he commiting blasphemy against the holy spirt ?[/quote]

Isn't this evident?

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1657899' date='Sep 17 2008, 11:06 PM']According to Pastor John Hagee from SanAntonio Texas who's broadcast is seen all over the world, "the catholic church is a false cult and the whore described in revelations"

Those are pretty strong words considering he's a well known christian pastor from a large congregation. How many other christain leaders hold this view and how do they back it up with scripture ?

And if he holds true to this and really means it is he commiting blasphemy against the holy spirt ?[/quote]
I don't know if this is helpful or not, but this "whore of revelations" stuff has been done for a long time. He's just rehashing old nonsense.

[quote name='philothea' post='1658030' date='Sep 18 2008, 01:34 AM']I don't know if this is helpful or not, but this "whore of revelations" stuff has been done for a long time. He's just rehashing old nonsense.[/quote]

Ya it helps.
Im just confused as to how he can be broadcast on tbn everyday and other newtworks who broadcast christian stuff and get away with it. I dont find any truth in it but i'd like to see it addressed by catholics who could argue his points back.
Another topic that confuses me is the rapture topic. On tbn alot of those guys are saying its going to happen before the antichrist appears and the great tribulation. Like this one guy named Perry Stone he seems like a pretty strong christian and seems to be really informed on this stuff. He teaches the rapture to.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1657683' date='Sep 17 2008, 10:31 PM']just thought of this eminem line from the song renegade i think ?
i wonder if he meant he was sideing with catholics and against supposed "christinas" ?
it seems as if catholics and christians could go to war against each other in the future.
theres a lot more anticatholic stuff comeing from supposed "christians" lately.[/quote]

It was provocative and it rhymed. That's Eminem.

Catholics and Protestants are friendlier than ever. Not saying much.