An Old School Catholic Message Board

Palin's Email Account Hacked And Published

Kirisutodo333

By the way, the hacker that did this is involved with the Democrat Party in Tenn., as well as the Obama campaign in that state, and related to Democrat Rep. Mike Kernell.

[url="http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2008/09/18/privacy/index.html"]More HERE[/url]
[url="http://libertarianrepublican.blogspot.com/2008/09/mike-kernell-member-of-tennessee-for.html"]And even more HERE, where the story has been closely followed[/url]
[url="http://rsmccain.blogspot.com/"]And The Other McCain has some on his blog HERE[/url]

Btw, "the Other McCain" is not related in any way to John McCain, other than they both happen to have the same last name.

I agree with Terra Pax. The attitude here is "When in doubt, blame the liberals!"... it isn't on the average person's knowledge base how to hack into an e-mail account, but it happens frequently enough that I doubt if it's some liberal group. An individual with a liberal slant? Yeah, that's more likely than an individual with a conservative slant. But acting this was an act of the entire liberal population is ridiculous. Miley Cyrus got hacked several months ago. Some celeb's cell phone was hacked a year or two or three ago. Now that politicians and celebrities are separated by a blurred line, it seems to me that it was probably someone who just wanted to create a scandal. Palin is hot news. Hacking her account would get more media attention than hacking anyone else right now.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1658444' date='Sep 18 2008, 04:15 PM']... it's funny just some days ago liberals where putting down McCain for not using email, now they put Palin down for using email. Wow, no way to win with this people.[/quote]

Ha! Great point.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1658458' date='Sep 18 2008, 04:27 PM']Lounge Daddy post, post 16, gives good evidence so far that this was more than likely a Liberal group/person.[/quote]

He and I were typing at the same time. ;) I didn't say it wasn't a liberal individual, I said it probably wasn't the work of a group but of a single person and to act like this is typical behavior (the ability to hack e-mails is not typical to begin with) is silly. I did think that the salon.com article that Lounge Daddy linked to made some pretty good points, though, about the same collective group who says "if you aren't doing anything wrong, why do you need privacy" acting outraged at this... although I don't agree with that sentiment at all!

[quote name='SpareTime' post='1658465' date='Sep 18 2008, 04:37 PM']He and I were typing at the same time.[/quote]

Hehe, I saw that too.