An Old School Catholic Message Board

Brad Pitt Donates Money To Support Gay Marriage

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1657988' date='Sep 18 2008, 12:49 AM']:mellow:

That is a tough one,?????? <_< A good movie comes out starring Brad Pitt and Now you can not see it because he $ supports Gay Marriage,....... tough huh?.......Just donate your soul to Satan for two hours he won't mind. He likes everything that God holds sacred and Holy to be mocked publicly by Hollywood,just so you can be entertained,marginally, for a few hours. Wow,and you knowing this info. does this not make you accountable for your actions??? The things YOU support???? This is GAY MARRIAGE people!!!! Do not ever take this subject lightly. He is a public figure that won't marry his GIRLFRIEND until Gays can marry????? He really puts on a good caring roll by his children,but who is he really? And is he really "all That"??? Is he worth it????

There have been plenty that I have given up seeing and believe me I am better for it................. and it does get easier every time I make that choice for God. Peace JC

Edited by jckinsman

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1658039' date='Sep 17 2008, 10:47 PM']That is a tough one,?????? <_< A good movie comes out starring Brad Pitt and Now you can not see it because he $ supports Gay Marriage,....... tough huh?.......Just donate your soul to Satan for two hours he won't mind. He likes everything that God holds sacred and Holy to be mocked publicly by Hollywood,just so you can be entertained,marginally, for a few hours. Wow,and you knowing this info. does this not make you accountable for your actions??? The things YOU support???? This is GAY MARRIAGE people!!!! Do not ever take this subject lightly. He is a public figure that won't marry his GIRLFRIEND until Gays can marry????? He really puts on a good caring roll by his children,but who is he really? And is he really "all That"??? Is he worth it????

There have been plenty that I have given up seeing and believe me I am better for it................. and it does get easier every time I make that choice for God. Peace JC[/quote]

What are you referring to??? :huh:

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1658044' date='Sep 18 2008, 01:50 AM']What are you referring to??? :huh:[/quote]
The post! :smokey:

Edited by jckinsman

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1658055' date='Sep 18 2008, 02:00 AM']Yes, but then you just might as well not go see any movies because MANY actors/actresses support causes we don't believe is right. <_<[/quote]
Yes, you are correct. This is the point at which we take up our crosses,is it not? It is not easy! In fact some times it really stinks but you have to bare in mind your love for Christ first, do you not? If you have FULL knowledge of who he supports are you yourself not supporting that also? How can you go now? This is our faith. This is why St.Maria Gorretti fought so hard for the soul of the very man that killed her. Who will stand up for the ones that do not know how much this hurts our Lord? This kind of Love for humanity keeps me from "just caving"to the intense pressure that this world can dish out. Gay Marriage cries out for the wrath of Our Lord. This is everything you do not want.

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1658086' date='Sep 18 2008, 02:20 AM']I agree. :)[/quote]
I know that you do,I was there :sadder: It still doesn't make it any easier does it? This is One tough world,all I got to say is Heaven MUST be Awesome!

Not surprised. The guy's a loser and an overrated actor in my book.

Now let's get something straight. Regardless of one's views on the effectiveness of boycotts, gay marriage is not some wishy-washy namby-pamby case of a "benign political belief that we happen to not agree with." It's a matter of something of a grave matter being either objectively right, or wrong. It is more than just "benign."

Edited by Ash Wednesday

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1658088' date='Sep 18 2008, 02:22 AM']You mean I CANT WATCH VAINILLA SKY ANY MORE ?!?!!?!?
O MY GOD[/quote]

Hear I will finish this for you, Oh my God,I am heartily sorry for having offened thee,......... I detest all of my sins because I dread the loss of heaven.......you can continue.....

^^^ Nice!

I've never gone so far as to boycott over something like that -- as is, Pitt annoys me enough that his movies usually don't interest me in the first place.

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1658097' date='Sep 18 2008, 02:35 AM']^^^ Nice!

I've never gone so far as to boycott over something like that -- as is, Pitt annoys me enough that his movies usually don't interest me in the first place.[/quote]
It is easier when it annoys us isn't it?