An Old School Catholic Message Board

Brad Pitt Donates Money To Support Gay Marriage

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1658102' date='Sep 18 2008, 01:39 AM']Curious though what you'd do if you liked him?[/quote]

If it was an actor or actress I really admired greatly, I would write to them or at least their agent. I think people have every right to boycott if they honestly couldn't bear to watch something associated with that anymore. I haven't gone so far as to do that, though I have written a couple of authors and musicians to at least express how I feel on the matter.

If people want to boycott something, they need to write and express WHY they are, otherwise it's got no teeth.

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1658107' date='Sep 18 2008, 02:45 AM']If it was an actor or actress I really admired greatly, I would write to them or at least their agent. I think people have every right to boycott if they honestly couldn't bear to watch something associated with that anymore. I haven't gone so far as to do that, though I have written a couple of authors and musicians to at least express how I feel on the matter.

If people want to boycott something, they need to write and express WHY they are, otherwise it's got no teeth.[/quote]
That is so true,I think these days you do have to voice what is right. Like Father Corapi would say, that these are the days of confusing morals. Do not be confused. If people do not know what you stand for,.. what then do you stand for?? Silence???

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1658110' date='Sep 18 2008, 01:58 AM']Hey at least we have "Man verses Wild" The Food Network and ......ummmmm?????.....[/quote]

[b][color="#FF0000"][size=7]PUBLIC ACCESS TELEVISION!!!! [/size][/color][/b]
:banana: :topsy: :punk: :pimp: :punk: :topsy: :banana:

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1658112' date='Sep 18 2008, 03:06 AM'][b][color="#FF0000"][size=7]PUBLIC ACCESS TELEVISION!!!! [/size][/color][/b]
:banana: :topsy: :punk: :pimp: :punk: :topsy: :banana:[/quote]
Ghostbusters!......

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1658095' date='Sep 18 2008, 02:34 AM']Hear I will finish this for you, Oh my God,I am heartily sorry for having offened thee,......... I detest all of my sins because I dread the loss of heaven.......you can continue.....[/quote]

thankyou :turban:

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1658112' date='Sep 18 2008, 03:06 AM'][b][color="#FF0000"][size=7]PUBLIC ACCESS TELEVISION!!!! [/size][/color][/b]
:banana: :topsy: :punk: :pimp: :punk: :topsy: :banana:[/quote]

there some dangerous stuff on there if your not spirtually grounded.
go listen to wayne dyer :detective:
nevermind!!!!!!!
edit
i though that said pbs
need some sleep
wow

Edited by Guest

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1658116' date='Sep 18 2008, 03:14 AM']thankyou :turban:[/quote]
No prob,bob! :ninja: .....and yes "vanilla sky" is out!............what is it anyway???? Assuming it was a horrible "Pitt" movie???

its a tom cruz and cameron diaz movie where he dies or whatever and somehow ends up in a lucid dream. like he bought a perfect afterlife,dream or something ? i forget, it was a really confuseing movie, it was sorta interesting but at the same time im not a huge cruz fan.

ever since he got ahold of katie (a catholic girl from toledo ohio, an hour away) and got her brainwashed into the cult, ive been a big enemy of his.

Edited by Guest

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1658129' date='Sep 18 2008, 03:28 AM']its a tom cruz and cameron diaz movie where he dies or whatever and somehow ends up in a lucid dream. like he bought it or something ? i forget, it was a really confuseing movie, it was sorta interesting but at the same time im not a huge cruz fan.

ever since he got ahold of katie (a catholic girl from toledo ohio, an hour away) and got her brainwashed into the cult, ive been a big enemy of his.[/quote]

Sounds like I missed another of Tom Cruz's Bombs! :seehearspeak:

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1658131' date='Sep 18 2008, 02:35 AM']Sounds like I missed another of Tom Cruz's Bombs! :seehearspeak:[/quote]

carefull :unsure:
he's highly regarded in the scientology community
i think hes like a wizzard now or someting

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1658133' date='Sep 18 2008, 03:41 AM']carefull :unsure:
he's highly regarded in the scientology community
i think hes like a wizzard now or someting[/quote]

That is just freaky the stuff people can absorb and really honestly believe! Hey but at least he married his wife, a bunch of times, and did not wait for Gays to be able to marry, :topsy: to do so!