An Old School Catholic Message Board

Brad Pitt Donates Money To Support Gay Marriage

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1658110' date='Sep 17 2008, 11:58 PM']Hey at least we have "Man verses Wild" The Food Network and ......ummmmm?????.....[/quote]

I LOVE MAN VS WILD!!!!! :clap:

Bear Grylls is da bomb!!! :boxer:

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1658092' date='Sep 18 2008, 12:28 AM']Not surprised. The guy's a loser and an overrated actor in my book.

Now let's get something straight. Regardless of one's views on the effectiveness of boycotts, gay marriage is not some wishy-washy namby-pamby case of a "benign political belief that we happen to not agree with." It's a matter of something of a grave matter being either objectively right, or wrong. It is more than just "benign."[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
agreed. :thumbsup:

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1658092' date='Sep 18 2008, 02:28 AM']Not surprised. The guy's a loser and an overrated actor in my book.

Now let's get something straight. Regardless of one's views on the effectiveness of boycotts, gay marriage is not some wishy-washy namby-pamby case of a "benign political belief that we happen to not agree with." It's a matter of something of a grave matter being either objectively right, or wrong. It is more than just "benign."[/quote]

a thousand I agree on this one! :topsy: :bow:

I think a boycott is always possible if they are going to the extreme and making it point to support, put money in and publicize their agenda as much as someone like Brad Pitt.

I don't pay enough attention to celebrities to actually consider boycotting any particular actor. The truth is I just don't know anything about them, including what movies they're in.
I'd prefer to boycott individual movies, like I have for the Golden Compass.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1658839' date='Sep 18 2008, 11:29 PM']I don't pay enough attention to celebrities to actually consider boycotting any particular actor. The truth is I just don't know anything about them, including what movies they're in.
I'd prefer to boycott individual movies, like I have for the Golden Compass.[/quote]
I do that also when the subject content has to do with destroying God himself.