An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rotary Cell Phone

dUSt

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1658186' date='Sep 18 2008, 08:03 AM']How many of you have ever actually used a rotary phone? I remember when our phone number was 5-2754.[/quote]

I've used one. We didn't have touch-tone service in my area for a while.

[quote]How many of you have ever actually used a rotary phone? I remember when our phone number was 5-2754.[/quote]

seriously? That was a number? Weird.

but cool :)

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1658186' date='Sep 18 2008, 11:03 AM']How many of you have ever actually used a rotary phone? I remember when our phone number was 5-2754.[/quote]

I was just talking to my coworkers about rotary phones. I remember them! We had one when I was little. My grandparents' had rotary phones until the phone company told them that you could no longer make a call using one. I think that was in late elementary school, but I am not sure. (probably mid 1990s).

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1658676' date='Sep 18 2008, 08:43 PM']I've used one. We didn't have touch-tone service in my area for a while.[/quote]

Stupid thing is, if you look at your phone nill, they STILL charge you extra for touch-tone service.

bastiges! yarr! :pirate:

At least I would know that you are talking to someone on a phone rather than talking to your self or to me like those blue tooth people...