An Old School Catholic Message Board

Help Me Name My New Baby Bunny

picchick

Names  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

rizz_loves_jesus

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1658947' date='Sep 19 2008, 07:09 AM']My dog told me to tell you that she also thought of a name

Lunchmeat[/quote]

:lol:

Archaeology cat

I like dust bunny. :) I would love to have a bunny, but maybe not a good idea with 2 cats. So for now I'll have to continue referring to our Maine Coon as a bunny (he does hop on his back feet sometimes, and twitches his nose). :rabbit: :kitten:

That's a very very cute bunny, meg!!! I voted Starbucks, but I think he sure looks like a dust bunny!!!

Just keep him away from dogs, cats and buzzards...OH, and snakes and trucks as well...

...if you do this, he should have a happy life!

IcePrincessKRS

When I was little I had two rabbits; my family had a bunch of them, but those two were mine. One was fluffy and grey and I named him Cuddly (sue me, I was six). Then the rabbit was named black and white. I named him Spike.

One time my mom made me and my brother chicken for lunch, and it tasted funny. A few hours later we went outside to play with Marshmallow, our pet rabbit. Marshmallow wasn't in his cage. Marshmallow got killed by a dog that morning and my mom skinned him, cooked him, and served him for lunch. Me and my brother, strangely, weren't that bothered by the revelation of what just happened.

True story.

Autumn, I love lunchmeat :lol:

Actually I have a reasoning behind naming my pets after food....if we get desparate, no one will really know what we are really eating.

I eventually will get a dog. I am going to name him Filet Mignon. That way, if I have guests over or whatnot and I have nothing to eat, I could say that the food I serve is filet mignon. Then everyone will like it because psychologically, they wil equate filet mignon with good. ANd with my superb cooking skills, they won't taste a difference. :))

I voted dust bunny, but maybe you should name it fuzzball or Sparky (ever see what happens to a fuzzy rabbit when you rub it along the carpet in the dark?:D)

[quote name='Sparky' post='1659110' date='Sep 19 2008, 01:03 PM']I voted dust bunny, but maybe you should name it fuzzball or Sparky (ever see what happens to a fuzzy rabbit when you rub it along the carpet in the dark?:D)[/quote]

No...but I am not going to traumatize my bunny :(

The poor thing had one of his paws chomped off by a fox. That is why the owner sold him. Because she couldn't show him with one paw missing. He is so cute ^_^

I wanted to name him Lefty.