An Old School Catholic Message Board

Help Me Name My New Baby Bunny

picchick

Names  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

rizz_loves_jesus

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1659908' date='Sep 20 2008, 12:44 AM']"These people" say that really they are food first. Pets second and coyote bait third!

"These people" are just razzin' you bunny lovers,you know that don't you??? Your not gonna go all bunny-balistic on us are you????? :smokey:[/quote]

Nah, I'm not gonna go ballistic. Just surprised :P

[quote name='picchick' post='1659660' date='Sep 19 2008, 09:59 PM']Actually he won't lose the fuz...it is his breed. He will lose his baby coat but he will always be fuzzy like that. I have to groom him and all. His fuz is here to stay.[/quote]
Srsly? Ugh. Loopholes.

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1659754' date='Sep 19 2008, 11:29 PM']We raised rabbits for food when I was a kid.
I had several rabbits as pets but we ate them.
It was traumatic. :sadder:[/quote]
Aww.

[quote name='rizz_loves_jesus' post='1659766' date='Sep 19 2008, 11:43 PM']... What is with all these people eating bunnies? :twitch:[/quote]
They are tasty and so good for you.

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1659908' date='Sep 20 2008, 12:44 AM']"These people" say that really they are food first. Pets second and coyote bait third!

"These people" are just razzin' you bunny lovers,you know that don't you??? Your not gonna go all bunny-balistic on us are you????? :smokey:[/quote]
Coyote bait... so you can shoot the coyotes, right? Hahah... PETA's goona be-a-knockin on our door.

I have more pics of my bunny. Clearer ones:

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3289/2873067747_64e1660dc7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3083/2873889236_7de2f2686e.jpg[/img]

Edited by picchick

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1660284' date='Sep 20 2008, 08:58 PM']Hasenfeffer[/quote]
lawl.

AWww... I might actually want to steal your bunny wabbit. :P

It's soo cute. so how did they make it so that fluff stays that way?

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1660389' date='Sep 21 2008, 12:26 AM']lawl.

AWww... I might actually want to steal your bunny wabbit. :P

It's soo cute. so how did they make it so that fluff stays that way?[/quote]

It is his breed. Wooley Jersey.

They are jut fluffy.

[quote name='picchick' post='1660222' date='Sep 20 2008, 05:46 PM']I have more pics of my bunny. Clearer ones:

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3289/2873067747_64e1660dc7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3083/2873889236_7de2f2686e.jpg[/img][/quote]

I really liked "fuzzbutt"........and I just don't think that whatever kind that bunny is would be good eatin' anyway. To much fur! :topsy:

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1660416' date='Sep 21 2008, 02:04 AM']I heard that you can litter box train rabbits just like cats! Anyone?[/quote]

Yep, right now mine is outdoors but when I move I will have to litter box train him. :)

So I sat in front of my rabbit and called him several names:

Dust Bunny
Starbucks
Gimpy
Lefty
Loofah

Dust Bunny ended up being to hard to say. I ended up naming him Loofah.

So anyway, I put Loofah in this pen that is about 2.5-3 feet high. I went in the house to cook dinner and then my dad came home. I look outside behind my dad and Loofah is out of his pen and by my other rabbit near his pen. I could not believe it. I had no clue how he got out of there. So I put him back in there to see what he'd do. Ended up he JUMPED over the side of the pen. This 2 month old rabbit...vs a 3 ft. high wall. Awesome. My rabbit is the bomb.