An Old School Catholic Message Board

Help Me Name My New Baby Bunny

picchick

Names  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='corban711' post='1658923' date='Sep 19 2008, 03:23 AM']im not sure i am the guy to help you name your bunny. i once had a fish named "fish the bish" and later we got a cat named "tank" lol[/quote]
Lawl... I know some people who named a fish "bish the fish". lawl... it was at the vocations/youth office. we loved our bishop enough to name a fish after him. verily!

[quote name='dUSt' post='1659029' date='Sep 19 2008, 11:37 AM']One time my mom made me and my brother chicken for lunch, and it tasted funny. A few hours later we went outside to play with Marshmallow, our pet rabbit. Marshmallow wasn't in his cage. Marshmallow got killed by a dog that morning and my mom skinned him, cooked him, and served him for lunch. Me and my brother, strangely, weren't that bothered by the revelation of what just happened.

True story.[/quote]
Lawl. :lol_pound:

[quote name='scardella' post='1659377' date='Sep 19 2008, 04:43 PM']Name it Dammit[/quote]
lawl.

[quote name='rizz_loves_jesus' post='1659395' date='Sep 19 2008, 05:19 PM']:lol:

"Come here, Dammit!"[/quote]
lawl.

I say... don't over-cute the name. You know the rabbit's goona grow up and lose that fuz, right?

srsly.

Call it Snuggles or something. :mellow:

[quote]I say... don't over-cute the name. You know the rabbit's goona grow up and lose that fuz, right?

srsly.

Call it Snuggles or something. :mellow:[/quote]

Actually he won't lose the fuz...it is his breed. He will lose his baby coat but he will always be fuzzy like that. I have to groom him and all. His fuz is here to stay.

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1659754' date='Sep 20 2008, 12:29 AM']We raised rabbits for food when I was a kid.
I had several rabbits as pets but we ate them.
It was traumatic. :sadder:[/quote]

PETA will be knocking on your door soon...

:lol:

[quote name='Paladin D' post='1659756' date='Sep 19 2008, 11:31 PM']PETA will be knocking on your door soon...

:lol:[/quote]
We are all shakin' in our rabbit skinned boots! :smokey: I named my old bunny "buns" ............of course that was before we made him into Kebobs! .............Hey that might be a great name "Kebob" the rabbit

They are tasty...actually I never ate rabbit.

I remember seeing them in the store...I could imagine their leg because it really looked like thier leg.

[quote name='rizz_loves_jesus' post='1659766' date='Sep 19 2008, 10:43 PM']... What is with all these people eating bunnies? :twitch:[/quote]
"These people" say that really they are food first. Pets second and coyote bait third!

"These people" are just razzin' you bunny lovers,you know that don't you??? Your not gonna go all bunny-balistic on us are you????? :smokey:

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1659908' date='Sep 20 2008, 12:44 AM']"These people" say that really they are food first. Pets second and coyote bait third!

"These people" are just razzin' you bunny lovers,you know that don't you??? Your not gonna go all bunny-balistic on us are you????? :smokey:[/quote]

You are making all the bunnies in the world look like the animals in your picture.