An Old School Catholic Message Board

Knocked Up

I watched about half of it and couldn't finish it because i found it so crude and vulgar that it retained no artistic value, and was inappropriate even for adults. I also saw no pro-life values in it, but maybe those came in the second half.

Sorry to rain on your parade. I don't like doing that to people. :(

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1659339' date='Sep 19 2008, 02:35 PM']I watched about half of it and couldn't finish it because i found it so crude and vulgar that it retained no artistic value, and was inappropriate even for adults. I also saw no pro-life values in it, but maybe those came in the second half.

Sorry to rain on your parade. I don't like doing that to people. :([/quote]

I agree it wsa pretty crude and vulgar, although i wouldnt say it was inappropriate for "all " adults.
The pro-life value i seen was they didnt choose to have the abortion.
but i got my unbrella and i respect your opinon, Godbless.

Edited by Guest

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1661214' date='Sep 22 2008, 04:42 PM']I agree it wsa pretty crude and vulgar, although i wouldnt say it was inappropriate for "all " adults.
The pro-life value i seen was they didnt choose to have the abortion.
but i got my unbrella and i respect your opinon, Godbless.[/quote]

umbrella, man i make myself sick....
i cannot spell....
someone shoot me, i will pay you in euros !

Edited by Guest

[quote name='USCCB Office of Film and Broadcasting']# Extremely raunchy romantic comedy about a slacker (Seth Rogen) and a fetching blonde (Katherine Heigl) who meet at a Los Angeles nightclub and then try to deal responsibly with the consequences. Director-writer Judd Apatow pushes the envelope on a number of fronts and while his beauty-and-the-geek story contains some genuine wit and positive sentiment, the amount of obscene material and the generally degrading tone of the discourse washes way any laudable message. Constant rough and crude language, pervasive coarse sexual and scatological humor, unmarried sex, frequent drug use and drug references, condom use, abortion discussion, rear male and upper female nudity, explicit shots of childbirth, and some ethnic slurs. The USCCB Office for Film & Broadcasting classification is O -- morally offensive. ® 2007[/quote]
Ouch.
O's pretty bad.

Edited by USAirwaysIHS

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1661288' date='Sep 22 2008, 06:02 PM']Ouch.
O's pretty bad.[/quote]

ahhh i guess that sums it up
kids stay away from this one
my bad on the post

[quote name='Didymus' post='1661293' date='Sep 22 2008, 06:07 PM'][b][i]explicit shots of childbirth are morally offensive?????[/i][/b][/quote]
Take it up with these guys.
[img]http://www.thefloridacatholic.org/rop/2008_rop/2008_ropphotos/20080620_rop_bishops_usccb_2.jpg[/img]
:idontknow:

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1661298' date='Sep 22 2008, 07:12 PM']Take it up with these guys.
[img]http://www.thefloridacatholic.org/rop/2008_rop/2008_ropphotos/20080620_rop_bishops_usccb_2.jpg[/img]
:idontknow:[/quote]

i'd rather not
i think they mean business