An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mark Twain's Mysterious Stranger

N/A Gone

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PodRqjeUBjw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PodRqjeUBjw[/url]

What do you make of this? I know Twain has a huge problem with what he understood as organized religion, but I am very intrigued by this short skit.

That was cool. srsly. The angel "satan" was creepy, yet uber awesome cause of the way the artist tried to depict the higher being. Reminded me of the whole "Black and White" deity concept (referring to the game). What are we looking at, exactly?

wow.....trippy.

In the beginning I was like...what?

I liked how they made satan a very morphable person. He had a woman and man's voice at one point, his face kept changing. Kinda made me think of how temptation can be everywhere depending on a person's weaknessess.

It was a little weird that satan was so nice in the beginning but then he kinda turned.

But yeah...trippy.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Paddington' post='1660571' date='Sep 21 2008, 03:47 PM']It sucked me right in. Way mysterious. Even tho it was disturbing. What's the movie called?[/quote]

Adventures of Mark Twain

[quote name='picchick' post='1660568' date='Sep 21 2008, 05:41 PM']It was a little weird that satan was so nice in the beginning but then he kinda turned.[/quote]

Satan is better at flattery than anyone else I know. He loves the prideful person.

[quote name='picchick' post='1660568' date='Sep 21 2008, 01:41 PM']It was a little weird that satan was so nice in the beginning but then he kinda turned.[/quote]

Isn't that how he works, though?

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1660590' date='Sep 21 2008, 04:33 PM']Satan is better at flattery than anyone else I know. He loves the prideful person.[/quote]

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1660648' date='Sep 21 2008, 06:37 PM']Isn't that how he works, though?[/quote]

I assumed that this was a kids show. I thought that they'd be right off the bat showing how satan is not someone you want to be a friend with. Maybe this wasn't a kid's show?