An Old School Catholic Message Board

Official Major League Baseball Postseason Thread

Paladin D

I think I like the DevilRays (I hate that they changed it to Rays) this year, after seeing them play, they are a solid team that really have a lot of chemistry together and I think they can go the distance!

Down with the Brewers, down with the Cardinals, but especially down with the Chi White Sox...I've never hated a team more.

How about them Cubbies? They're going all the way, baby. 100 years is over. This is the year. Someone hold them back, because they are an unstoppable force.

Da Cubs.

[quote name='LivingStone' post='1664354' date='Sep 26 2008, 04:13 PM']Down with the Brewers, down with the Cardinals, but especially down with the Chi White Sox...I've never hated a team more.[/quote]
Dude you just might be alright :smokey:

Well, since the Mets are waiting till next year I'll have to back my back-up team the Cubs and my man, rookie of the year, Geovany Soto....even though they helped eliminate my Mets by beating them and losing to the Brew Crew.
>:(

Actually I didn't really care if they won the wild card or not, I was hoping for the Division title. Oh well

...Go Cubs, I guess, whatever.....

I hope atleast a NL(real Baseball ;) ) team wins the WS.

Wish I could go back to the beginning of the season and place a bet on the Rays making the playoffs and the Yankees going on vacation early. I wonder what odds I would have gotten.

Wow we are playing really well....

I am all in black right now. My Dye shirt on with the big 23 on the back. I even painted my face for the occasion with mascara. 23 (well it is backwards since I did it in the mirror) and sox on the other side. We are rockin'! If we win I am going to do laps around the house!!

NA NA NA NA!! NA NA NA NA!!! HEY HEY HEY!!!! GOODBYE!!!!!!

[size=7]WHITE SOX ARE #1
WHITE SOX ARE #1!!!!!![/size]
WHO'S THE BEST???????

WHO'S THE BEST!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO WHITE SOX!!!!
GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

[img]http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Chicago-White-Sox-Poster-C12192566.jpeg[/img]