An Old School Catholic Message Board

Quick Update

Sojourner

Congrats!

Good to hear from you; missed fighting with you on here! :)

I'm still striking terror in the hearts of liberals and all that jazz when I get the chance.

Thanks again, everyone! We're both very excited.

[quote name='Socrates' post='1662215' date='Sep 23 2008, 09:07 PM']Congrats!

Good to hear from you; missed fighting with you on here! :)

I'm still striking terror in the hearts of liberals and all that jazz when I get the chance.[/quote]
I miss debating too! You'll be pleased to know that my fiance clings to his guns and religion. :P

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1662006' date='Sep 23 2008, 04:04 PM']Congrats! I will have a beer each time you post from now on! :cheers:[/quote]
This post is just for you. :) :cheers:

I finally got the ring! Here's a picture (tiny, but taken with a sucky camera so better than nothing) :

[attachment=2832:Abby__s_ring.jpg]

It's funny how getting a tangible reminder of the upcoming wedding makes it all the more real. But it does. :)

littleflower+JMJ

WOW! i'm SOOO happy you updated us Terra!! I've missed you soo much and have been thinking about you lately and wondering what you've been up to. How awesome you are to be on your way to marriage! I"m so excited for you! Keep us updated and let us know how things are going!!! (Especially about the wedding!!) Thank you for sharing all your great news with the pham. :love: