An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are There Any Black People On Phatmass ?

icelandic_iceskater

welcome, crusader! :bye:
[quote name='johnnydigit' post='1668639' date='Oct 2 2008, 07:03 PM']Cardinal Arinze is the man.[/quote]iawtc

Fr. Tony Richard is black too! he pwns

I have a black aunt whose catholic. She strongly supports Obama though :ohno: But I love her to death anyways!

+J.M.J.+
[quote name='Crusader' post='1671547' date='Oct 6 2008, 12:37 PM']I'm new here and this is my first post on this site. I am a Catholic who is Black. In my home town of Houston, there is a large concentration of Catholics who are Black. There are about 18 predominantly Black Catholic parishes in the Diocese. Not sure of the overall population because not only are they at the predominantly Black parishes, but also attend mulit-cultural parishes.[/quote]
welcome! :) :bye:

[quote name='Crusader' post='1671547' date='Oct 6 2008, 12:37 PM']BTW, the title is not grammatically correct. :unsure:[/quote]
i know, and it bugs me!! :hehe:

[quote name='Crusader' post='1671547' date='Oct 6 2008, 02:37 PM']I'm new here and this is my first post on this site. I am a Catholic who is Black. In my home town of Houston, there is a large concentration of Catholics who are Black. There are about 18 predominantly Black Catholic parishes in the Diocese. Not sure of the overall population because not only are they at the predominantly Black parishes, but also attend mulit-cultural parishes.

BTW, the title is not grammatically correct. :unsure:[/quote]

Hey whats up bro ?
I appologise about the title not being not grammatically correct.
Nothen intentional, I wish someone would of fixed it.
Ive been cringing everytime i see it.
Godbless!

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1671553' date='Oct 6 2008, 02:55 PM']+J.M.J.+

i know, and it bugs me!! :hehe:[/quote]

yes me to, i have a g.e.d. what can i say...

[quote name='LouisvilleFan' post='1668404' date='Oct 2 2008, 05:31 PM']Begs the question... why aren't there any black British comedians?[/quote]
Angie Le Mar. There are loads more, but she is hilarious. :hehe:

[quote name='Winchester' post='1668476' date='Oct 2 2008, 07:35 PM']Which half?[/quote]
The top half of their heads is from their Daddy's half. With 3 girls, I can spend ages parting and braiding- I get my friends kids coming to have their hair done, too- hard work! Love the curly locks. :hehehe:

[quote name='doe-jo' post='1668652' date='Oct 3 2008, 01:12 AM']I'm Filipino... and depends who I stand next to, I could be "black"...[/quote]
Hey 'pare'! my Mum's Filipina, I'm mestiza. :)

Oh and welcome Crusader!