An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are There Any Black People On Phatmass ?

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1662961' date='Sep 24 2008, 05:43 PM']I'm 1/4 black...[/quote]
That's why I am attracted to every forth post of yours.

[quote name='mommas_boy' post='1662886' date='Sep 24 2008, 04:04 PM']I read somewhere that ~90% of white people are ~10% black or more ...

In America, at least.[/quote]
I can trace my family to every one of my great-great grandparents, and certain parts of my family back nearly 20 generations. Save for the Jewish part, it's all purely white european. :(

[quote name='dUSt' post='1662980' date='Sep 24 2008, 06:06 PM']That's why I am attracted to every forth post of yours.[/quote]
quick.

[quote name='LouisvilleFan' post='1662957' date='Sep 24 2008, 05:41 PM']I couldn't help but think of the passage in Revelation about "every tribe, tongue, and nation" bowing before the Lord.[/quote]
:yes:
That's kind of what our parish is like. We have mostly whites, filipinos, and latinos, but we actually have several black families, as well. Many different socioeconomic backgrounds too. It's very cool to see that our God dwarfs our differences like that!

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='dUSt' post='1662980' date='Sep 24 2008, 07:06 PM']That's why I am attracted to every forth post of yours.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Seven77' post='1664288' date='Sep 26 2008, 12:32 PM']the other kind of Indian...I find the turban emoticon highly offensive. :turban:[/quote]

Isn't that just someone who just got out of the shower?

I am Minnesota white most of the time, but I have been going to the tanning center. I am working on getting darker. I don't know who is black because I have never seen anyone on here. :smokey:

[quote name='Paladin D' post='1662945' date='Sep 24 2008, 05:32 PM']There is only an estimated 4 million black Catholics in the United States, hence it would probally reflect in the overall statistics on Phatmass as well.[/quote]

wow, i didnt even know there were 4 million black catholics...
i have never even seen a black catholic at mass, granted i live in ohio...
i have went to different parishes around here though....
i attended a non denominational church for a few weeks and that place was filled with blacks...
im this bald white dude so they probally thought i was in the kkk :lol_roll:

Edited by Guest

[quote name='Fixxxer' post='1664883' date='Sep 27 2008, 05:15 AM']Musturde wishes he was black[/quote]

i wish i was black, im almost six one and i cant even tough the rim.....

[quote name='Deb' post='1664885' date='Sep 27 2008, 05:55 AM']I am Minnesota white most of the time, but I have been going to the tanning center. I am working on getting darker. I don't know who is black because I have never seen anyone on here. :smokey:[/quote]

man i love a tan, if my skin isnt ruined by 50 im gonna be really upset <_<

[quote name='Deb' post='1664885' date='Sep 27 2008, 03:55 AM']I am Minnesota white most of the time, but I have been going to the tanning center. I am working on getting darker. I don't know who is black because I have never seen anyone on here. :smokey:[/quote]

My title says it all...

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1668095' date='Oct 1 2008, 10:02 PM']My title says it all...[/quote]
haha nice i like that

mind would read "im pretty dumbass for a white guy "