An Old School Catholic Message Board

Labruzzo's Plan Would Pay Poor Women To Be Sterilized

DiscerningSoul

I believe that the town this guy represents is the same town David Duke represented in the late 1980s/early 1990s.

(David Duke was a high-ranking official in the KKK)

That would explain some stuff then. He can't say to sterilize minorities, but he can get away with saying to sterilize the poor, and in his mind that will be close to the same.

[quote]"This is a mean-spirited, misguided effort to eliminate poverty by eliminating the poor," said Majorie Esman of the ACLU.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
i actually agree with the ACLU! :shock:

Must be a friend of Margeret Sanger:Get rid of the poor, the blacks, and the insane!
Incidentally, Margeret Sanger was a great admirer of Adolf Hitler( until he became too obvious in what he was doing)!

I was so angry when I saw this on the local news the other day. The former governor (a democrat) passed awesome pro-life laws and now this bozo is causing issues.

Wow paying for poor people to be sterilized.

That both creepy and disordered, kid of reminds me of a bad science fiction book.

I have a question though? WHy aren't they trying to get poor MEN sterilized? It would be a lot cheaper, and just as disordered. WHy is it always on the women's side? Planned parenthood doesn't give out free vasectomies.....
:idontknow:

No wonder the American economy is going down the toilet, our legislators can't even be Thrifty with thier deranged plans.

+J.M.J.+
wouldn't his plan bring up a lot of bad memories in the South? correct me someone if i'm wrong, but didn't they forcibly sterilize black women in the South back in the 30s and 40s? :unsure: someone help me out.

Interestingly enough a while back there was a big case in the Czech Republic. Apparently a Gypsy/Roma women had gone in for a c-section and also got a hysterectomy thrown in.

She sued. I think she won too.

The Roma people tend to live on the shaggy edges of Czech Society, never really intergrating. They tend to be poorer than the average Czech and there is a quite a bit of animosity between the two groups.

This is very similar to what California was doing in the 1920s!

by the 1930s some high ranking professionals at the time of this practice lamented that the Germans were 'beating them at their own game' because Americans envied German success in the implementation of their basic ideas. In california, they lamented also the fact the sterilizations at the time needed to be voluntary - an attempt was made for forced sterilization to make legislation.

Actually, in the nuremburg trials, many high ranking Nazi officials would quote Americans experts IN THEIR DEFENSE, to justify their actions and decisions.

This is bad...

Very very bad...

Very very very bad...

One more giant step down the slope, and God have mercy 'cause we'll be repeating history all over again.

[quote name='Majella' post='1663274' date='Sep 24 2008, 10:16 PM']Must be a friend of Margeret Sanger:Get rid of the poor, the blacks, and the insane!
Incidentally, Margeret Sanger was a great admirer of Adolf Hitler( until he became too obvious in what he was doing)![/quote]

Actually I believe it was the other way around; Adolf Hitler was a fan of Margaret and 'entourage'. In his book, Mein Keinf (spelling?) - he provides praise of the US for their application of eugenics which at the time was more advanced than Germany's program.

Don John of Austria

[quote name='Majella' post='1663274' date='Sep 24 2008, 11:16 PM']Must be a friend of Margeret Sanger:Get rid of the poor, the blacks, and the insane!
Incidentally, Margeret Sanger was a great admirer of Adolf Hitler( until he became too obvious in what he was doing)![/quote]

Don't forget Catholics!

And she wanted interment( cough, concentration) camps for all of us too. AH, Planned Parenthood, such a lovely institution.

Don John of Austria

[quote name='Didacus' post='1664319' date='Sep 26 2008, 03:12 PM']Actually I believe it was the other way around; Adolf Hitler was a fan of Margaret and 'entourage'. In his book, Mein Keinf (spelling?) - he provides praise of the US for their application of eugenics which at the time was more advanced than Germany's program.[/quote]
Yup Hitler was a fan of her not vice versa.

Edited by Don John of Austria