An Old School Catholic Message Board

"campaign To Remove Sacrilegious Material From Youtube"

abercius24

I flagged all of them. I left a few choice words too....

This guy is a hypocrite and a hater.

I hate to say it, But if he comes anywhere within 100 yards of me... I will tackle him down and kick the s*#* out of him.

Maybe I am a hater too....

You can flag me for this if you want..... but this whiny little twit somehow really got under my skin. I would really like to break a few teeth in that empty skull.

Edited by Balthazor

[quote name='Balthazor' post='1663537' date='Sep 25 2008, 01:50 PM']I flagged all of them. I left a few choice words too....

I hate to say it, But if he comes anywhere within 100 yards of me... I will tackle him down and kick the s*#* out of him.

You can flag me for this if you want..... but this whiny little twit somehow really got under my skin. I would really like to break a few teeth in that empty skull.[/quote]

Charity.

[quote name='Balthazor' post='1663537' date='Sep 25 2008, 01:50 PM']This guy is a hypocrite and a hater.

You can flag me for this if you want..... but this whiny little twit somehow really got under my skin. I would really like to break a few teeth in that empty skull.[/quote]
Ditto.

Unfortunately, this account is not that only case. Myers' groupies actually started "Eucharist Challenge" on youtube encouraging everyone to find as many ways as possible to desecrate the Eucharist. :( :( It is incredibly sad and wrong, but it's been going on since Myers came into the picture. I didn't know how to take action before other than flagging the videos. Did anyone figure out how to contact the bishops, etc?

Edited by SpareTime

[quote name='SpareTime' post='1663546' date='Sep 25 2008, 02:24 PM']I've known about this for a while but I didn't know what to do about it.

Unfortunately, this account is not that only case. Myers' groupies actually started a "Eucharist Challenge" on youtube encouraging everyone to find as many ways as possible to desecrate the Eucharist. :( :( It is incredibly sad and wrong, but it's been going on since Myers came into the picture. I didn't know how to take action before other than flagging the videos.

Did anyone figure out how to contact the bishops, etc?[/quote]
Who is Myers?

[quote name='dUSt' post='1663548' date='Sep 25 2008, 02:25 PM']Who is Myers?[/quote]

PZ Myers... some "famous" blogger who desecrated the Eucharist and took pictures..encouraged his followers to steal a consecrated host and send it to him so he could desecrate it..and to desecrate them, themselves. :( :no:

Don John of Austria

[quote name='Balthazor' post='1663537' date='Sep 25 2008, 01:50 PM']I flagged all of them. I left a few choice words too....

I like you, you not like the other guys here in the Phatmass park.

Don John of Austria

So why is this guy being allowed to walk off with the concecrated Host. In my church the EM's are instructed to not allow that to happen, they consume it there or they give it back or they get it taken from them.

Watching my little 5'4" priest take of down the isle and confront a guy was classic, I really thougth he was going to tackle the guy right there.

This should never ever happen.

And saying what I think should happen to this guy is probably a violation of forum rules, not to mention the Patriot act.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Don John of Austria' post='1663698' date='Sep 25 2008, 06:30 PM']I like you, you not like the other guys here in the Phatmass park.[/quote]

Balthy is a girl. :)) Which probably makes her declaration even cooler. lol

[quote name='abercius24' post='1663312' date='Sep 25 2008, 01:13 AM']WARNING -- THE MATERIAL DISCUSSED IN THIS THREAT IS EXTREMELY DISTURBING, ESPECIALLY TO THOSE OF A SENSITIVE SPIRITUAL NATURE.

Well I'll start by saying that I am clearly torn between emotions of anger and sorrow over this whole matter. My wife shared this disturbing news with me after having watched a few of the videos herself. She in turn was informed by a homeschooling mom that these videos existed and that a campaign was out for Catholics to ask YouTube to pull the video series.

The series is published by a very angry young man named "FSMDude." It consist of 40 different videos graphically demonstrating acts of blatant desecration against the Most Holy Eucharist. These acts range from flushing the Host down a toilet, to chopping the Host up in a blender, to eating the Host within a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. And he has made it clear that these hosts are in fact consecrated thru a video showing himself receiving the Eucharist at mass from an Extraordinary Eucharistic Minister.

I won't link to any of these videos to protect Phatmass's rep, but watching one of them may motivate you to action on behalf of the Lord. Catholics all over the internet are sending emails to YouTube asking them to pull the videos out of general respect for our Faith. If you would like to participate in this campaign you can do one of 2 things:

1. Send an email to dns-admin@google.com and copyright@youtube.com asking them to remove these videos as they clearly constitute hateful content toward the Church and otherwise advocate unethical behavior -- stealing the Eucharist from Catholic Churches.

2. If you have a YouTube account, you can "flag" each of these videos for YouTube to consider removal. Beneath each video you will see the Flag button.

Whether or not YouTube removes these videos or not, I believe each of us has the duty to do what we can to protect the Lord from such public desecrations.[/quote]

It's so offensive-what kind of a person is so disgustingly disrespectful. I will definitely be writing-thanks for the info! -Katie

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1663737' date='Sep 25 2008, 07:28 PM']Flagged a ton. This is so very, very wrong. :sadder:[/quote]
So others know and are on the same bandwagon, What are you putting down for your flag?
I put Hateful or abusive content.