An Old School Catholic Message Board

Forbidden Foods

Balthazor

Ok I know that Jews and Muslims don't eat pork.
And Catholics don't eat meat on Fridays.

But what about the followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Are Pastafarians forbidden from eating pasta, especially spaghetti and meatballs? OR would this be a sacred food of which ingestion is encouraged?
:unsure:

Edited by Balthazor

I love spaghetti, even if it's a disgrace to pastafarians, I love me some spaghetti.

I cannot however eat broccoli, ever, hate the stuff. Though that's not Catholic Dogma it's certainly "Olaf's Dogma" :P

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1664426' date='Sep 26 2008, 05:28 PM']I also don't like cinnimom and I don't like olives[/quote]
Oh man, I really don't like how around Christmastime, they have the cinn. flavored candy. And I don't understand how anyone can chew the gum.

I like olives though. Yum! ^_^

I can't really eat solid food. I don't swallow good. Anything harder than pudding or jello, and I have to take small bites, wash it with lots of liquid, and chew forever. I mostly drink my meals, but it makes it easy to take my lunch to school.

[quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1664495' date='Sep 26 2008, 04:39 PM']In contrast to some of you (it seems) I am very pro-fish. Especially sushi :ninja:[/quote]

I love the sushi.