An Old School Catholic Message Board

So How Did You Find Out About Phatmass?

tinytherese

A niece was having trouble with another user being a git. Eventually I joined on my own and she figured out it was me. Not tha I made it very hard to guess!

A looooong time ago I was looking for some killer Catholic wallpapers, and Phatmass came up in my search.

While I was here I saw some cool gear and later I spent money on it. I never really got into posting on forums, or bulletin boards, or the like before. But I had a few questions, got to know Flower and Tina and many others, and then I got hooked before I knew what even happened.

[quote name='dUSt' post='1665559' date='Sep 28 2008, 01:41 AM']Woa. I don't even remember that far back, haha.

I actually knew Azriel from a pre-phatmass phorum--and she's probably one of the very few people who knows about my pre-phatmass ways that prompted my pre-phatmass confession which led to my pre-phatmass penance which resulted in me creating phatmass. hahaha[/quote]
Yep Az, Anna and Katholicos - our original phamily :grouphug:

HisChildForever

Someone mentioned this site on the original Lifeteen forum, but after one glance I thought this was more of an adult forum. Then when those boards were closed down - a few years later - I lurked here sometimes but didn't join right away.

Googled "Roman Catholic Vocations," looking for a contact point like Vocation Station. There it was. I lurked for a while, then signed up.

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1665688' date='Sep 28 2008, 01:38 PM']A looooong time ago I was looking for some killer Catholic wallpapers, and Phatmass came up in my search.

While I was here I saw some cool gear and later I spent money on it. I never really got into posting on forums, or bulletin boards, or the like before. But I had a few questions, got to know Flower and Tina and many others, and then I got hooked before I knew what even happened.[/quote]

:love: I still remember! lol I'm so glad you stayed and joined!

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1665688' date='Sep 28 2008, 01:38 PM']A looooong time ago I was looking for some killer Catholic wallpapers, and Phatmass came up in my search.[/quote]

Pretty sure that's how I found Phatmass too. (Not entirely certain. Googling for [i]something[/i], I know.) I found the name highly amusing... :hehehe:

[quote name='geetarplayer' post='1665147' date='Sep 27 2008, 01:48 PM']I was trying to find out which celebrities are Catholic, and Phatmass had a "Catholic Celebrities" page at the time.[/quote]

I did a similar google search and that page came up. Been here ever since. Has it really been 5 years?

princessgianna

i was randomly Google-ing "Catholic Answers" Which brought me to a Catholic Answers site (imagine that) and i was looking on some page that had a bunch of links and i randomly picked one the rest is history!!