An Old School Catholic Message Board

So How Did You Find Out About Phatmass?

tinytherese

eagle_eye222001

One of my sisters became addicted to this weird site that switched the "f" for "ph" and I was like "that's weird." Then a little later she showed me this Pope anime short from the site and I still though the site was "weird" but then one night I was bored and decided to check the site out and thought "hey, this is cool" and started soaring.

[quote name='Noel's angel' post='1665814' date='Sep 28 2008, 04:05 PM']Fr Stan's website.[/quote]
Fr. Stan Fortuna
[img]http://www.igen.hu/admin/upload/070914-StanFortuna.jpg[/img]

[i]Bib[/i] Fortuna
[img]http://alexplorer.net/guitar/text/guitar/Bib.jpg[/img]

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1666006' date='Sep 28 2008, 09:45 PM']but then one night I was bored and decided to check the site out and thought "hey, this is cool" and started [b]soaring[/b].[/quote]

:sweat:

Was this funny to anyone else or am I just a dork?

[quote name='picchick' post='1666030' date='Sep 28 2008, 10:24 PM']:sweat:

Was this funny to anyone else or am I just a dork?[/quote]
Why use "or"?

phatmass performed at a camp I attended a few years ago, so I checked out the site, but didn't see the phorum somehow. then, a few months later, aalpha told me about the phorum, and I signed up. and have been addicted pretty much ever since. :)

Domine ut Videam

I was a member of LifeTeen's forum TeenTalk at the time that I discovered PM. I was pretty unsatisfied with the forum there because it seemed like there was a lot of immaturity (well, it didn't seem like it, there was) and I really wanted to go deeper into my faith, but that community wasn't helping me. So I did a google search and here I am. Mainly, in the beginning I was in Vocation Station, but I venture out more often now.