An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rosary For Vocational Clarity

Starets

Friday is the day I enter the Noviciate, and that will mean no Phatmass participation for the duration of the noviciate. Here, that means one year. I have been cutting back my involvement drastically anyway, as if you hadn't noticed!

So, as a sort of "parting gift", I would like to offer a thread of the Rosary, with the intention being for Vocational Clarity. In other words, if one's vocation is to marriage then fine. If it be to the religious life, that's fine too. If it be to priestly life that is also fine, whether it be to diocesan or regular priesthood.

Feel free to participate, regardless of what stage you are at in your own discernment; beginning, having made wedding vows, having made solemn profession or anywhere in between.

So let's begin!

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth And in Jesus Christ His only Son, Our Lord, Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit Born of the Virgin Mary Suffered under Pontius Pilate Was crucified, died and was buried. On the third day, he rose again. He ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.
Amen.

Our father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who tresspass against us. and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the Kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever, amen

Domine ut Videam

For an increase in the virtues of Faith, Hope, and Charity.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Amen.

All for His glory ... not our glorry -- All for His love ...not our self-love.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the begnining, is now and forever shall be, world without end. Amen!

The first Joyful Mystery: The Annunciation.

Our father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who tresspass against us. and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Domine ut Videam

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blest is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

JM + JT

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blest is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen.

(Regular priesthood vs diocesan priesthood? :huh: )

I need these graces. :sign:

Edited by salterrae

Domine ut Videam

regular priests = priest living under a [i]regula[/i] or Rule. Like fopr example, the Rule of St. Benedict :)

3 days and about 6 hours and allls well :giggle:

icelandic_iceskater

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit if thy womb, Jesus Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

JM +JT

[quote name='Staretz' post='1666954' date='Sep 30 2008, 01:43 PM']1.4

regular priests = priest living under a [i]regula[/i] or Rule. Like fopr example, the Rule of St. Benedict :)

3 days and about 6 hours and allls well :giggle:[/quote]
OK. Gotcha.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death..Amen.

In thanks to God for 30 years of marriage in 2008!

Deus te Amat

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

1.9 Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

For open hearts and minds that people will listen to the call of the Lord..