An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Petition To Stop Eucharist Desecration On Youtube

lilac_angel

New Petition to get fsmdude's terrible videos removed...
link to "America needs Fatima" petition:

[url="http://www.americaneedsfatima.org/yt/?sc=e0005.eml1.link2"]http://www.americaneedsfatima.org/yt/?sc=e0005.eml1.link2[/url]

At least one of his videos comes up as no longer available; the one where he burns the Blessed Sacrament with a magnifying glass.

Edit: Never mind. It's back.

Edited by BG45

[quote name='BG45' post='1666547' date='Sep 29 2008, 06:48 PM']At least one of his videos comes up as no longer available; the one where he burns the Blessed Sacrament with a magnifying glass.

Edit: Never mind. It's back.[/quote]

Darn... I thought I flagged that one, too. Oh well maybe it's a sign I should keep that up.

Honestly the more hits this guy gets the more "cool" he will think he is. He loves to be shooking but hates to be ignored.

Lets all ignore him. It will make him crazy.

NO.

We ignored Paul Myers, and look what happened.

I will not ignore this desecration of the Eucharist. The saints didn't become saints by ignoring heresy. St. Nicholas slapped a man! We need to defend Holy Mother Church from enemies within and without.

Edited by Selah

JM + JT

I heard about this from the new Carmelite Sister at my school. She mentioned it in one of her cute tangent stories.

I know she doesn't like her name published or posted so I won't. :)

eagle_eye222001

I am not one to forward petitions as I think most forwarded email these days is a waste of time.

I do not think this campaign is a waste of time though.

You are all wasting your time. Videos can and will be put back up. Forever and ever. Even under different user names. It happens to thousands of other videos on Youtube anyway.

Just to clairfy. I did flag some of the videos and sign the petition. What I was refering to was that every time we access one of the videos to flag it, he gets another hit, thus making him more popular.

If no one showed a heavy reaction to him (fighting etc) he would have probably stopped along time ago.

But now that I have signed the petitions and flaged some of his videos, this guy is not worth my time or intelligance to pursue a rational arguement about what he is doing because he is not rational. Thus perhaps if I see him walking downtown Canada, I will be sure to take his head and dunk in it a big bucket of holy water 3 times nad only take it out twice.

[quote name='Church Punk' post='1666915' date='Sep 30 2008, 11:45 AM']Thus perhaps if I see him walking downtown Canada, I will be sure to take his head and dunk in it a big bucket of holy water 3 times nad only take it out twice.[/quote]

As noted in the other thread, violence and/or murder should not be one's first stop.

[quote name='SpareTime' post='1666982' date='Sep 30 2008, 03:22 PM']As noted in the other thread, violence and/or murder should not be one's first stop.[/quote]

No he could take his own head out.. i wouldnt hold it...Besides I have Cardinal Arinzes permission to dunk heads in buckets of holy water. LOL