An Old School Catholic Message Board

America As The Last Man Standing

Madame Vengier

Madame Vengier

Well worth the read. By Geert Wilders, Chairman Party for Freedom, the Netherlands, at the Four Seasons, New York. The full text of the speech is in the link below. Some excerpts here:

I come to America with a mission. All is not well in the old world. There is a tremendous danger looming, and it is very difficult to be optimistic. We might be in the final stages of the Islamization of Europe. This not only is a clear and present danger to the future of Europe itself, it is a threat to America and the sheer survival of the West. The danger I see looming is the scenario of America as the last man standing. The United States as the last bastion of Western civilization, facing an Islamic Europe. In a generation or two, the US will ask itself: who lost Europe? Patriots from around Europe risk their lives every day to prevent precisely this scenario form becoming a reality.

-----

But in all of these cities, sometimes a few blocks away from your tourist destination, there is another world, a world very few visitors see – and one that does not appear in your tourist guidebook. It is the world of the parallel society created by Muslim mass-migration. All throughout Europe a new reality is rising: entire Muslim neighbourhoods where very few indigenous people reside or are even seen. And if they are, they might regret it. This goes for the police as well. It’s the world of head scarves, where women walk around in figureless tents, with baby strollers and a group of children. Their husbands, or slaveholders if you prefer, walk three steps ahead. With mosques on many street corner. The shops have signs you and I cannot read. You will be hard-pressed to find any economic activity. These are Muslim ghettos controlled by religious fanatics. These are Muslim neighbourhoods, and they are mushrooming in every city across Europe. These are the building-blocks for territorial control of increasingly larger portions of Europe, street by street, neighbourhood by neighbourhood, city by city.

There are now thousands of mosques throughout Europe. With larger congregations than there are in churches. And in every European city there are plans to build super-mosques that will dwarf every church in the region. Clearly, the signal is: we rule.

Many European cities are already one-quarter Muslim: just take Amsterdam, Marseille and Malmo in Sweden. In many cities the majority of the under-18 population is Muslim. Paris is now surrounded by a ring of Muslim neighbourhoods. Mohammed is the most popular name among boys in many cities. In some elementary schools in Amsterdam the farm can no longer be mentioned, because that would also mean mentioning the pig, and that would be an insult to Muslims. Many state schools in Belgium and Denmark only serve halal food to all pupils. In once-tolerant Amsterdam gays are beaten up almost exclusively by Muslims. Non-Muslim women routinely hear “whore, whore”. Satellite dishes are not pointed to local TV stations, but to stations in the country of origin. In France school teachers are advised to avoid authors deemed offensive to Muslims, including Voltaire and Diderot; the same is increasingly true of Darwin. The history of the Holocaust can in many cases no longer be taught because of Muslim sensitivity. In England sharia courts are now officially part of the British legal system. Many neighbourhoods in France are no-go areas for women without head scarves. Last week a man almost died after being beaten up by Muslims in Brussels, because he was drinking during the Ramadan. Jews are fleeing France in record numbers, on the run for the worst wave of anti-Semitism since World War II. French is now commonly spoken on the streets of Tel Aviv and Netanya, Israel. I could go on forever with stories like this. Stories about Islamization.

A total of fifty-four million Muslims now live in Europe. San Diego University recently calculated that a staggering 25 percent of the population in Europe will be Muslim just 12 years from now. Bernhard Lewis has predicted a Muslim majority by the end of this century.

Read it all:
[url="http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/022867.php#more"]http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/022867.php#more[/url]

Edited by Madame Vengier

Madame Vengier

Interesting. I see 27 views and no one's got anything to say. I'm bumping it. In case there are 27 more people who want to view it and then ignore it.

Brother Adam

It's a reality that what is left of the West wants to ignore even though it is literally staring at us in the face, even more so in towns next to major public universities where you see more and more women who are completely covered with their task masters. Liberals will refuse to believe it until its too late (after all if we just talk to Muslims and concede to their personal wishes we can all live in harmony right?). We had better learn from history fast, or our generation, and more importantly, our children are in serious trouble. Liberalism has never been a serious threat to Christianity because they are incapable of reproducing themselves in the long term. It is the same story - Islam is the real threat.

Edited by Brother Adam

Yep, seems inevitable.

After all those centuries of fighting Islam... modern Europe just rolls over and dies through having no ideals of their own anymore. Very sad.

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1666923' date='Sep 30 2008, 12:57 PM']Well worth the read. By Geert Wilders, Chairman Party for Freedom, the Netherlands, at the Four Seasons, New York. The full text of the speech is in the link below. Some excerpts here:

I come to America with a mission. All is not well in the old world. There is a tremendous danger looming, and it is very difficult to be optimistic. We might be in the final stages of the Islamization of Europe. This not only is a clear and present danger to the future of Europe itself, it is a threat to America and the sheer survival of the West. The danger I see looming is the scenario of America as the last man standing. The United States as the last bastion of Western civilization, facing an Islamic Europe. In a generation or two, the US will ask itself: who lost Europe? Patriots from around Europe risk their lives every day to prevent precisely this scenario form becoming a reality.

-----

But in all of these cities, sometimes a few blocks away from your tourist destination, there is another world, a world very few visitors see – and one that does not appear in your tourist guidebook. It is the world of the parallel society created by Muslim mass-migration. All throughout Europe a new reality is rising: entire Muslim neighbourhoods where very few indigenous people reside or are even seen. And if they are, they might regret it. This goes for the police as well. It’s the world of head scarves, where women walk around in figureless tents, with baby strollers and a group of children. Their husbands, or slaveholders if you prefer, walk three steps ahead. With mosques on many street corner. The shops have signs you and I cannot read. You will be hard-pressed to find any economic activity. These are Muslim ghettos controlled by religious fanatics. These are Muslim neighbourhoods, and they are mushrooming in every city across Europe. These are the building-blocks for territorial control of increasingly larger portions of Europe, street by street, neighbourhood by neighbourhood, city by city.

There are now thousands of mosques throughout Europe. With larger congregations than there are in churches. And in every European city there are plans to build super-mosques that will dwarf every church in the region. Clearly, the signal is: we rule.

Many European cities are already one-quarter Muslim: just take Amsterdam, Marseille and Malmo in Sweden. In many cities the majority of the under-18 population is Muslim. Paris is now surrounded by a ring of Muslim neighbourhoods. Mohammed is the most popular name among boys in many cities. In some elementary schools in Amsterdam the farm can no longer be mentioned, because that would also mean mentioning the pig, and that would be an insult to Muslims. Many state schools in Belgium and Denmark only serve halal food to all pupils. In once-tolerant Amsterdam gays are beaten up almost exclusively by Muslims. Non-Muslim women routinely hear “whore, whore”. Satellite dishes are not pointed to local TV stations, but to stations in the country of origin. In France school teachers are advised to avoid authors deemed offensive to Muslims, including Voltaire and Diderot; the same is increasingly true of Darwin. The history of the Holocaust can in many cases no longer be taught because of Muslim sensitivity. In England sharia courts are now officially part of the British legal system. Many neighbourhoods in France are no-go areas for women without head scarves. Last week a man almost died after being beaten up by Muslims in Brussels, because he was drinking during the Ramadan. Jews are fleeing France in record numbers, on the run for the worst wave of anti-Semitism since World War II. French is now commonly spoken on the streets of Tel Aviv and Netanya, Israel. I could go on forever with stories like this. Stories about Islamization.

A total of fifty-four million Muslims now live in Europe. San Diego University recently calculated that a staggering 25 percent of the population in Europe will be Muslim just 12 years from now. Bernhard Lewis has predicted a Muslim majority by the end of this century.

Read it all:
[url="http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/022867.php#more"]http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/022867.php#more[/url][/quote]
lol

Being out populated because they are having more babies. Margaret Sanger's worst nightmare coming true.

I've always wondered why they are allowed to name their kids Mohammad, but they can't draw a picture of one.

Mark Steyn has been writing about this for some time now. He has a great writing style and I highly recommend reading his books. The most recent is called America Alone which mirrors this speech. I find this terrifying.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1667393' date='Sep 30 2008, 11:56 PM']Being out populated because they are having more babies. Margaret Sanger's worst nightmare coming true.

I've always wondered why they are allowed to name their kids Mohammad, but they can't draw a picture of one.[/quote]

Muslim art has allowed pictures of Muhammad, it is discouraged because one must not give the impression that Muhammad is being represented to be venerated or worshiped (although some of the art showed him with an aura)

As for the name it gives no hint of religious veneration of the man to name children after him.

My great philosophical question was always, given how many Muslims children are named Muhammad, does this cause a great deal of confusion in Muslim schools :detective:

It's a very deep issue :smokey:

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1666923' date='Sep 30 2008, 12:57 PM']Well worth the read. By Geert Wilders, Chairman Party for Freedom, the Netherlands, at the Four Seasons, New York. The full text of the speech is in the link below. Some excerpts here:

-----

Read it all:
[url="http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/022867.php#more"]http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/022867.php#more[/url][/quote]

[size=3]
You know what this reminds me of?[/size]

[img]http://www.etss.edu/hts/hts5/anti-cath.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.hsp.org/files/popesdream.jpg[/img]

[img]http://cms.hsp.org/files/knownothingmasthead_72_full.jpg[/img]

[img]http://faculty.umf.maine.edu/~walters/web%20104/anti-Immigrant%20cartoon%201896.jpeg[/img]

[size=3]19th century anti catholic nativism[/size]

I don't know if it's more ironic than sad, or more sad than ironic :detective:

puellapaschalis

Believe me, dhr. Wilders is as anti-Catholic as you can imagine. He's popularly seen as an anti-immigration (sometimes even legal immigration) extremist - just as extreme as the chap who murdered Theo van Gogh, only on the other end of the spectrum.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1667846' date='Oct 1 2008, 04:35 PM']My great philosophical question was always, given how many Muslims children are named Muhammad, does this cause a great deal of confusion in Muslim schools :detective:[/quote]

It causes trouble in my family. Every generation has a Catherine and a James. Holidays can be confusing. It can make genealogy interesting.

Madame Vengier

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1667358' date='Sep 30 2008, 11:29 PM']It's a reality that what is left of the West wants to ignore even though it is literally staring at us in the face, even more so in towns next to major public universities where you see more and more women who are completely covered with their task masters. Liberals will refuse to believe it until its too late (after all if we just talk to Muslims and concede to their personal wishes we can all live in harmony right?). We had better learn from history fast, or our generation, and more importantly, our children are in serious trouble. Liberalism has never been a serious threat to Christianity because they are incapable of reproducing themselves in the long term. It is the same story - Islam is the real threat.[/quote]

The sad truth---and I don't revel in this---is that while the liberals are pandering and being "tolerant" (i.e. being good and proper dhimmis) it is they who will suffer first as Islamization takes hold. We will see how they like it when their discover that they who opened the door wide for the conquest are the first to be trampled (Muslims don't take highly to abortion, homosexuality, "women's rights", contraception, sexual "freedom", and all the rest of the "rights" that liberals hold so dearly). The rest of us will be fighting the conquest to the end.

Madame Vengier

[quote name='Mercy me' post='1667424' date='Oct 1 2008, 12:29 AM']Mark Steyn has been writing about this for some time now. He has a great writing style and I highly recommend reading his books. The most recent is called America Alone which mirrors this speech. I find this terrifying.[/quote]

MS is a great freedom fighter. I encourage anyone who is interested in the topic of Islam and the West to listen to some of his speeches on You Tube.

Same goes for Ayaan Ali Hirsi, Brigitte Gabriel (though she can sometimes be a bit of a screamer and this may turn some people off), Noni Darwish and Dr. Wafa Sultan. They can all be found on You Tube. All of these women are great freedom fighters and all--with the exception of Brigitte Gabriel--are former Muslims raised in the heart of Islamic culture. However, Brigitte Gabriel was born and raised in Lebanon and lived to tell the story of surviving the war that Islam waged against the Christians there in the mid-1970s.

Madame Vengier

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1667873' date='Oct 1 2008, 06:02 PM']Believe me, dhr. Wilders is as anti-Catholic as you can imagine. He's popularly seen as an anti-immigration (sometimes even legal immigration) extremist - just as extreme as the chap who murdered Theo van Gogh, only on the other end of the spectrum.[/quote]

I'm interested in reading about Wilders' supposed racism and anti-Catholic hatred. Can you direct me to some online sources? Direct quotes would be best.

Madame Vengier

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1667933' date='Oct 1 2008, 08:09 PM']It causes trouble in my family. Every generation has a Catherine and a James. Holidays can be confusing. It can make genealogy interesting.[/quote]

No, what puzzles me more than anything are the millions of Hispanic Catholic males named Jesus! How does that work? How does a mother spank a kid named Jesus? How does a teacher send a kid named Jesus to detention hall? How you get mad and yell a bad word at a guy named Jesus?