An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayer For My Grandmother..

White Knight

White Knight

Unfortunately my grandmother has just experienced her first year without my grandfather in her life, she is unbelievely stressed, she isn't sleeping right, shes not getting a healthly night sleep, pray for her shes very stressed and seems to find no relief, please pray for her. Thank You again for everyone's help..

[color="#0000FF"][b]:sign: "In the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Amen."

"Our Father, Who Art in Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be Done, on Earth, as it is In Heaven, Give us this day, Our Daily Bread, and forgive us our trepasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into Temptation, but deliever us from evil, for Thy is the Kingdom, The Power, and the Glory are Yours Now and Forever, Amen."

"Hail Mary, Full of Grace, For the Lord is with Thee, Blessed Art You Among Women, and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, JESUS, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for Us Sinners, now and at the hour of our death, AMEN."

:sign: "Glory Be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, As it WAS in the Beginning, Is NOW, and FOREVER Shall Be a World without end, Amen."

"In the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Amen." :sign:[/b][/color]

Edited by White Knight