An Old School Catholic Message Board

California Approves Nurse-assisted Suicide

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1669751' date='Oct 3 2008, 08:53 PM']Ah, so the story is a lie in your opinion? California has not approve Nurse-assisted suicide?[/quote]

No, I'm sure they did.

The Bosnian War really happened, I doubt you'd consider Noam Chomsky's analysis of it realiable.

[quote name='picchick' post='1669229' date='Oct 3 2008, 09:15 AM']I don't know what the WND is but even if I did write for it I would still be trumped. Hospice is too "great" of an institution and organization for anything bad to happen within it.

It is not assisted suicide. It is not founded on that principle, yet I believe that it is becoming closer and closer to that.[/quote]
Yes, it has been moving in that direction for some time (at least since the late 1980s when my father was dying of pancreatic cancer).

[quote name='Sister Rose Therese' post='1672695' date='Oct 8 2008, 12:21 PM']The hospice you describe is plain poor care, not at all what Hospice is supposed to be.
Such care should probably be reported.[/quote]

No, it is hospice care from several different areas and several different origins. Now I am in a new area and the same is happening. You are making an understatement. It is poor care but it is more so neglect. However, it is widespread among many different companies. I have reported these situations. Nothing has come of it. To report hospice is like trying to show the world that snow is actually dirty. In other words, people refuse to see the poor care and the neglect within the hospice organization because of the nice mission they have.

[quote name='SpareTime' post='1672898' date='Oct 8 2008, 06:57 PM']She described several hospices, not just one.[/quote]
Yes, thank you.

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1680763' date='Oct 18 2008, 07:01 PM']Yes, it has been moving in that direction for some time (at least since the late 1980s when my father was dying of pancreatic cancer).[/quote]

I would like to hear what had happened then. Would you be able to PM me?