An Old School Catholic Message Board

October 7th A Day We All Are Doomed,...for Four Months!

jckinsman

princessgianna

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1669281' date='Oct 3 2008, 01:16 PM']My husband calls this morning and says all the guys at work are pulling money out of the bank for the next four months! Something about "web-bot"??? They say it will be worse then 9/11! I told my husband to tell them fear is from satan himself! Has any one heard of any of this?..... and what it is about? I don't get a bunch of people running around freaking out,pulling there money out of the bank! Doesn't panic make "it" worse? Whatever "it" is?????? am I just behind the times? JC ............. by the way I need some answers before the 7th :rolleyes:[/quote]
that sounds like a childish rumor to me!

Vincent Vega

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1670039' date='Oct 4 2008, 01:04 AM']The reality is though, the circumstances are so vastly different now then they were "socially", for people back then. Is this not what drives markets? The way people think and feel? Lets face it,our society's past generations were moral,harder-working and self reliant and less self centered in general.[/quote]
For the "Roarin' Twenties", I'd have to disagree. People were getting in to things like alcoholism and recreational drugs and moving away from morality, and getting in to really bad financial habits. In fact, the scenarios are startlingly similar. The people needed to learn a lesson though, and as my dad always said, "There are two ways to learn a lesson - the easy way or the hard way." People then needed to learn the hard way, and they learned it good. Today...well, time will tell.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1670627' date='Oct 5 2008, 12:34 AM']For the "Roarin' Twenties", I'd have to disagree. People were getting in to things like alcoholism and recreational drugs and moving away from morality, and getting in to really bad financial habits. In fact, the scenarios are startlingly similar. The people needed to learn a lesson though, and as my dad always said, "There are two ways to learn a lesson - the easy way or the hard way." People then needed to learn the hard way, and they learned it good. Today...well, time will tell.[/quote]
"getting into" and "Moving away from" are different from "already there" and "been doing it for a decade plus". I know that sin has always been in society. There is no question that your Dad was right about learning life's lesson's the easy way or the hard way.... But you have to agree that we are very different "morally" then we used to be. I think that there are alot of factors that have contributed to it greatly. TV,Music,Media,Movies,computers etc.

let_go_let_God

I is not doomed, just really wet from running arround outside to drop off resumes and go to meetings.

God bless-
LGLG

Here's a summary I found online about what is supposed to happen:

[quote]Re: The Web Bots
Reply #157 - Today at 11:08:32
Fellow Texan George Ure's buddy Cliff whom heads up the Web Bot Project was on the Jeff Rense Radio Show on September 2. Here are a few important topics Cliff spoke about that the Web Bots have uncovered:

The Web Bots see September 22-27, 2008 as precursor dates to the main turning point date of October 7, 2008. Closely watch events during September 22-27, 2008 for hints as to what to expect on October 7, 2008.

Cliff said whenever "it" happens, and whatever "it" turns out to be, "it" will be a date in history you remember like 9/11, we will remember 10/7.

The Web Bots foresee that October 7, 2008 to February 19, 2008 will be filled with emotional intensity, and the length of the release period will be extraordinary. The Web Bots have never picked up any event lasting this long. In comparison, 9/11 length lasted about 10 days. This event will be four months of high emotion.

The Web Bots foresee consumer society collapsing by mid November 2008.

The Web Bots foresee a West Coast/Vancouver area large scale earthquake around December 12, 2008.

The Web Bots foresee that the Winter in the Northeast will be very cold this Winter, causing some schools to close, and then later to reopen as shelters for people who can't heat their homes. Language suggests that the shortage will either be caused by supply, cost of fuel, or both.[/quote]

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED I SAY! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOMED!

Not any more doomed than usual, so far. (Which is :ohno: quite doomed, unfortunately, but still, nothing special about today.)

[quote]The Web Bots foresee that the Winter in the Northeast will be very cold this Winter, causing some schools to close, and then later to reopen as shelters for people who can't heat their homes. Language suggests that the shortage will either be caused by supply, cost of fuel, or both.[/quote]

This isn't a psycic analization, its truth melded with enough fiction to sound real. In New England many schools are starting to impliment plans for 4 day school weeks to save on gas. (even though its now down to $3 a gallon) To save on heating costs and other daily costs associated with winter such as plowing. There will always be those who can't heat their homes and seek shelter in other places...often walmart...