An Old School Catholic Message Board

Psych

Autumn Dusk

[quote name='prose' post='1671499' date='Oct 6 2008, 12:40 PM']Sounds exactly the same as Mentalist... Except he doesn't claim to be psychic. In fact he tells people he is not.[/quote]

Psych came before Mentalists though.

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1671653' date='Oct 6 2008, 06:44 PM']I guess I'm the only one who ponders deeper meaning of nighttime TV shows.

OH well[/quote]

Actually, I thought about it too. Then again after reading this thread I realized that this would never go down in real life anyway. Besides, if he came clean with the fact that he isn't psychic then that would ruin the fun of the show and besides they'd have to give it another title. :lol_roll:

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1671898' date='Oct 7 2008, 02:27 AM']Actually, I thought about it too. Then again after reading this thread I realized that this would never go down in real life anyway. Besides, if he came clean with the fact that he isn't psychic then that would ruin the fun of the show and besides they'd have to give it another title. :lol_roll:[/quote]

psych has a double meaning you know.

lol, yeah I remember that in the first episode. "Shawn, you're calling your fake psychic-decitive agency 'psych'?"

Shawn and Gus are AWESOME together.

Yeah. It makes me miss my roommate. She was my Gus. Level headed, ordily, always trying to catch up to what I was scheming next and protect me from a really bad fall. And, like Gus, not really doing so. But we had fun. Snooping in our own deteticive work around campus. HAHA.

I was the wildcard....

...immagine that!

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1671943' date='Oct 7 2008, 06:25 AM']psych has a double meaning you know.[/quote]

Oh yea. :lol_roll:

I remember this one episode where Shawn and Gus were about to go into a haunted house that Gus made Shawn promise that he wouldn't allow him to be the first or the last person to enter a room. It was funny since it was just the two of them there and in order to do that you need at least three to make that work.