An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ducks

IcePrincessKRS

IcePrincessKRS

This past weekend I suprised Matt with 3 ducklings. :) He was totally thrilled with them. So was Adrienne. She's fascinated by them. When we let her touch them she's quite gentle, but when she goes to grab we have to intervene. lol

[img]http://dreamsnatchers.com/coppermine-1.1.0/albums/userpics/normal_100_1337.JPG[/img]
[img]http://dreamsnatchers.com/coppermine-1.1.0/albums/userpics/normal_100_1338.JPG[/img]

That is too cool. So are they your new pets? Are they going to live inside and swim in your bathtub? hehe

I like ducklings! That's really cool. Some friends of ours have a pond in their backyard with ducks. What are you going to do with them after they become full-grown?

IcePrincessKRS

lol Well, they're inside for now. In the summer when they're bigger we'll move them outside, and in the winter probably let them live in the basement or garage (they are attached so it doesn't make much difference which one it is).

i love ducklings! once when we lived by a creek my dad and i rescued a baby duck that was caught in the current and couldn't reach his mommy. :sadder: we got our big butterfly net and scooped him up and then brought him over to where his mommy and brothers and sisters were. i wanted to keep him but my dad refused.

those are soooo cute! :lol:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='FX2' date='Mar 8 2004, 02:43 PM'] do they follow you around in a line wherever you go? :D [/quote]
Not yet.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='marielapin' date='Mar 8 2004, 02:58 PM'] Have you named them yet?

Huey, Dewey and Louie would be cute. [/quote]
Not yet, I think Matt wants to wait till they're older and you can tell what sex they are.