An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should I Attend This Event At My College?

tinytherese

[color="#0000FF"]Well, tinytherese,

You'll have to get back to us to tell us your grade. :) That was nice to share that with us.

There is so much one could comment on - I don't think I'll even try. But, right at first I chuckled when I saw that scientists hadn't found the gay gene ---I thought light-heartedly -"Nor have they found the gene for God... yet."
Those darned scientists. ;)

God bless you,
Jon[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]Help[/color]

I just wrote a 45 minute post - pressed post preview and a screen came up that there was an error and there was space to log in AGAIN. No where can I retrieve my post. This is the 2nd x this has happened. I'm fine -these things don't get to me and take me away from the peace of the Lord ---but, I don't want this to happen again.
I looked at this site alot and I see no place to write to the moderators for personal assistance ---the "help" section does not address my problem that I can see.

Ash, tt --can you advise me at all? Thank you, Jon

Edited by Jon

I got 100% on it. What I think I really need to research on (and not just for the sake of this issue) is the church's teaching in regards to gender and one's sexuality in regards to that. One of the things brought up at the event's discussion was gender. What does it really mean to be a man and what it really means to be a woman?

Well, I asked for a book called "The Authentic Catholic Woman" for my birthday so that's a start. More theology of the body research to do. I even have a book on theology of the body in regards to Our Lady.

Jon P.S. to contact a moderator go up to practically the top and click on "My Assistant" and then "The moderating team" and click on a moderator to pm.

Edited by tinytherese

[quote name='Jon' post='1678135' date='Oct 15 2008, 06:18 AM']I just wrote a 45 minute post - pressed post preview and a screen came up that there was an error and there was space to log in AGAIN. No where can I retrieve my post. This is the 2nd x this has happened. I'm fine -these things don't get to me and take me away from the peace of the Lord ---but, I don't want this to happen again.
I looked at this site alot and I see no place to write to the moderators for personal assistance ---the "help" section does not address my problem that I can see.

Ash, tt --can you advise me at all? Thank you, Jon[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
Do you have cookies enabled on your computer? that might be what's messing you up. :)