An Old School Catholic Message Board

Can Someone Tell Me ...

Dave

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1674312' date='Oct 10 2008, 01:13 PM']The fiddler?[/quote]
:secret:

i think he meant the fil[font="Arial"]te[/font]r

i know how to bypass the fiddler too... it's cuz im asian :ninja:

che[b][/b]ese

edit: i also noticed that "fil[b][/b]ter" is also filtered...

Edited by doe-jo

[quote name='Dave' post='1674302' date='Oct 10 2008, 11:06 AM']coagulated milk

As you can see, it's filtered for me too.

Why????? Moderators? Dust? Anyone want to explain??????[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
Dave, chill out. it's not a grand conspiracy. it's [color="#808080"]f[/color]iltered for everyone, it's just that some are better at disguising how they get around it. dUSt put it in the [color="#808080"]f[/color]ilters. :idontknow: don't ask me why he doesn't like the word.

[quote name='rachael' post='1674315' date='Oct 10 2008, 11:17 AM']:secret:

i think he meant the fil[font="Arial"]te[/font]r[/quote]

I thought that might be the case, but then he might have a violinist in his house, editing what he types.

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1674325' date='Oct 10 2008, 01:28 PM']+J.M.J.+
Dave, chill out. it's not a grand conspiracy. it's [color="#808080"]f[/color]iltered for everyone, it's just that some are better at disguising how they get around it. dUSt put it in the [color="#808080"]f[/color]ilters. :idontknow: don't ask me why he doesn't like the word.[/quote]

Maybe because it can be used in a phrase in which the words "cut" and "the," respectively, precede it? :idontknow:

Edited by Dave

[quote name='Dave' post='1674330' date='Oct 10 2008, 11:34 AM']Maybe because it can be used in a phrase in which the words "cut" and "the," respectively, precede it?[/quote]

I think dUST just doesn't like ch[color="#000000"]eese[/color] on his ta[color="#000000"]cos[/color]...

che[size=1]e[/size]se

At first it filtered it for me, but I used one of the tricks and managed to bypass it.

I agree, the word "che[size=1]e[/size]se" being filtered is carrying it to a ridiculous extreme.

Edited by Norseman82

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1674325' date='Oct 10 2008, 01:28 PM']...it's not a grand conspiracy.[/quote]

sshh...don't let him know [spoiler]about the miniature martian cow living in dUSt's favorite shirt pocket[/spoiler]

+J.M.J.+
[quote name='Dave' post='1674330' date='Oct 10 2008, 11:34 AM']Maybe because it can be used in a phrase in which the words "cut" and "the," respectively, precede it? :idontknow:[/quote]
:think: perhaps. :hehe:

[quote name='Seven77' post='1674338' date='Oct 10 2008, 11:39 AM']sshh...don't let him know [spoiler]about the miniature martian cow living in dUSt's favorite shirt pocket[/spoiler][/quote]
:secret:

[quote name='Dave' post='1674330' date='Oct 10 2008, 01:34 PM']Maybe because it can be used in a phrase in which the words "cut" and "the," respectively, precede it? :idontknow:[/quote]

So, if I'm at a party and there is a huge chunk of che[size=1]e[/size]se and I want to make a sandwich, what is wrong with asking "Could I have a knife so I can cut the che[size=1]e[/size]se into slices so I can make a turkey sandwich?"

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1674367' date='Oct 10 2008, 02:14 PM']So, if I'm at a party and there is a huge chunk of che[size=1]e[/size]se and I want to make a sandwich, what is wrong with asking "Could I have a knife so I can cut the che[size=1]e[/size]se into slices so I can make a turkey sandwich?"[/quote]
Norseman, you really should cut down on the beans man. :mellow:

Dave,

Have you figured out the secret yet?

If not, consult the rats of NIM[color="#000000"]H[/color], after all, they like chees[color="#000000"]e[/color].

Domine ut Videam

coagulated milk

it does it for me....I don't know any tricks... <_<

Edited by Domine ut Videam