An Old School Catholic Message Board

Alaska Inquiry Concludes Palin Abused Powers

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

[url="http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/11/us/politics/11trooper.html?_r=2&hp&oref=slogin&oref=slogin"]http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/11/us/polit...amp;oref=slogin[/url]

Oh give me a break! This is the guy that tasered is own 10 year old son and even threatened Palin's life on more than one occasion, I believe. He had no business being a state trooper whatsoever, and Gov Palin had every right to want him fired.

Edited by Justin86

dairygirl4u2c

even if she was justified, happened to be..... does it really surprise anyone that she'd do it even if it was unjustified? ie just cause of a personal vendetta?
that's the way she rolls, she's juvenile.

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1674933' date='Oct 11 2008, 10:57 PM']even if she was justified, happened to be..... does it really surprise anyone that she'd do it even if it was unjustified? ie just cause of a personal vendetta?
that's the way she rolls, she's juvenile.[/quote]
Hearing the insult "juvenile" coming from someone like you is just hilarious. :lol:

Anybody who breaks the blue line, gets slammed. The blue line is a good thing most of the time, but when it is used to protect a bad cop, it's wrong. She just happened to be in the right place to do the right thing. Cops who are accused of domestic violence should be on the rubber gun squad until it is either proved or disproved. When proved, they should be fired.

dairygirl4u2c

[quote name='Justin86' post='1674939' date='Oct 11 2008, 10:07 AM']Hearing the insult "juvenile" coming from someone like you is just hilarious. :lol:[/quote]

i know you are but what am i
(really, your responding that way is just as juvenile as anything i've ever done, even if pointing that out makes me juvenile)

unlike palin though i'm capable of and do a whole lot more in terms of things that are not juvenile. but i'm not the one running for vice president

dairy, you're writing style is that of a third grader! You have no right calling anyone else juvenile.

Why would you even consider Palin juvenile to begin with?

Edited by Justin86

dairygirl4u2c

see, you're being juvenile again. "writing style" etc.
it's so easy for you to see the stone in another's eye apparently. at least i can concede i have a lot of juvenile tendencies.
what makes you think you have a right but i don't? you're just as if not more juvenile than me.

as for that writing style stuff. you're focusing on form over substance, totally.
take me up in a debate, and i'll prove it, like it always do.

i think i am less juvenile than her,,, but it's really beside the point, cause it's not me that's essentially running for president

i think she's juvenile cause of all that stuff in my thread about her. (firing experts from the ag department and hiring her high school friend, someone with a "love of cows" as their only experience. seeking to fire.... fire, an actual living librarian (this isn't some theoretical debate, these are actual people)... because that person would not ban some books (the book was from a liberal christian, that's all that was wrong with it). encouraging and marrying people who want to succeed from the union. her lack of substance not only in interviews but also debates etc. among other things. )
i mean, given that thread about her, do you even have to ask why i think she's juvenile? you give me the impression that you just brush everything off in that thread and about her, ignoring it and simply taking the her as someone you can espouse as your own regardless of what she does. in one ear and out the other kind of thing.
you could at least concede seeing why someone would think she is juvenile right, even if you don't agree? seems pretty juvenile to me if you can't.

Edited by dairygirl4u2c

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1674952' date='Oct 11 2008, 11:52 PM']see, you're being juvenile again. "writing style" etc.
it's so easy for you to see the stone in another's eye apparently. at least i can concede i have a lot of juvenile tendencies.
what makes you think you have a right but i don't?
i think i am less juvenile than her,,, but it's really beside the point, cause it's not me that's essentially running for president[/quote]
You were the one who decdied to call Palin juvenile, and you're trying to talk to me about casting stones? Oh brother. Look, Palin rose from an average middle class family to Governor of Alaska and turned the entire state's political system around. When you accomplish something more than that, then maybe you can call her juvenile. Right now, you're still working on third grade English. You have a long way to go.

Yeah, this abuse of power definitely ranks right up there with the abuse of power Obama has promised to use when he appeals the Hyde Amendment, which cuts off public funding of abortions, creates a national healthcare system which would mandate abortion on demand, signs the Freedom of Choice Act and repeals the ban on partial birth abortion.

The two are so morally equal I don't see how anyone can think one is worse than the other. Vote for an Obama Nation!!!

dairygirl4u2c

it was obvious when i said the stone in your eye comment that i was referring to the fact that i can concede i have juvenile tendencies. i was not saying it's wrong to poit out the flaws in others. you apprently can't comprehend the difference.

your point about "juvenile" is nonsensical. you say, "you shouldn't call others juvenile (you asked what right i had etc) if you're juvenile.". you then say "i called you juvenile but whether i'm juvenile doesn't matter, even though i just said you can't call others juvenile when you your self are juvenile".
-i'm just saying that you're just as juvenile, and by saying that i'm doing the exact same thing you did. (you've made a lot of juvenile comments in this thread, so at least that point has been shown, regardless of anything else)
-and any thing else i'm guilty of, you're doing the exact same thing. at least you're not competently showing me otherwise.
you don't seem able to comprehend any of this though.

while i may treat these discussions quickly, in a third grade manner in style, you're treating them in a third grade manner in substance. i can fix style if i want. a lack of substance is harder to fix. ie, in style, i'm often in third grade. intellectually, you're often in third grade.
who has a longer way to go? my problem is that my writing is shaky (in something a fleeting as an internet forum....). your problem is that your thinking is shaky. which is worse?

also, even if i'm juvenile, i'm not the one running for president. we should be discussing her juvenillity.
on the points of firing that i made, about the ag folks and the librarian. that not only shows she's got tendencies at being juvenile, but it also shows she has a tendency to fire indiscriminately, just as she's found to have done by that alaska council. so this works on many levels, the stuff i've shown.

she turned it all around? she cut a lot of taxes. they went into debt. you can't seem to comprehend what harm reagan and bush jr. have done to the economy. (if we're paying 20% of our budget on debt interest alone, that means everyone i paying a fifth of hteir taxes for nothing. that's essentially like the common man not getting a 500 dollar tax cut per year etc, and the rich not getting a croutons of a lot more)

even if it's debatable whether she turned a lot of stuff around,,, you're just using it to brush off all the juvenile things she's done so you can evade the point.

now if you don't respond, it'll be clearly cause i owned you. if you do respond, it'll probably be something nonsensical, cause your points were off from the beginning. (ie, it's been shown that me, palin, and justin, are juvenile. it's been shown that justin being juveile has done what he accused me of. etc)

Edited by dairygirl4u2c

Oh this is great. Now we can watch the left paint Palin as both evil and dumb. I am sure that the left would be happy to have Palin stick around for a while.

After all, what will they do without President Bush to blame for absolutely everything? That's the man they portray as being at once a shrewd and wily evil villain, and also a dummy. He's like Cobra Commander to them.