An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama The Baby Killer>(

Hassan

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1676409' date='Oct 13 2008, 04:58 PM']He was wrong, and yes absolutely I would except those who were in these places to stand up for morality and goodness.[/quote]
I'm glad we agree.

I'm just saying, while he was wrong in his judgment, it's not his nor any other politician's responsibility to "stop" people who would do such sick things, seeing as if they did it in the first place, I doubt any law would stop them.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1676411' date='Oct 13 2008, 05:59 PM']What? Just because it was satire does not prevent it from being foolish.[/quote]

I'm just seeing the light brother.

Barrak Hessein Obama is a secret Muslim terrorist who works with and supports an African dictator in his mission to subject Kenya to Sharia' law who also likes infanacide.

PhatMass has opened my eyes.

There is nothing foolish about enlightenment :saint:

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hassan' post='1676424' date='Oct 13 2008, 07:09 PM']I'm just seeing the light brother.

Barrak Hessein Obama is a secret Muslim terrorist who works with and supports an African dictator in his mission to subject Kenya to Sharia' law who also likes infanacide.

PhatMass has opened my eyes.

There is nothing foolish about enlightenment :saint:[/quote]

Ah, in other words I should not take you seriously. ever.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1676442' date='Oct 13 2008, 06:23 PM']Ah, in other words I should not take you seriously. ever.[/quote]

I'm just accecpting the most horrid claims made about Obama on PhatMass. The fact that my accecpting them is "silly" to you says a lot about the right wing rumor mill.

KnightofChrist

What claims are we talking about here? The ones you make up and twist about us, or the ones that actually exist?

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1676450' date='Oct 13 2008, 07:28 PM']What claims are we talking about here? The ones you make up and twist about us, or the ones that actually exist?[/quote]

The claims where some here have accused Obama of being a secret Muslim who backs an African tyrant who wishes to impose Sharia's law on Kenya and he also supports infanacide.

Do you want me to cite them?

Happy to do it.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hassan' post='1676464' date='Oct 13 2008, 07:38 PM']The claims where some here have accused Obama of being a secret Muslim who backs an African tyrant who wishes to impose Sharia's law on Kenya and he also supports infanacide.

Do you want me to cite them?

Happy to do it.[/quote]

I have not accused him of being a secret Muslim, I see no evidence of this, but there is evidence that he did campaign for a Tyrant, and he has allowed infanticide.

Saint Therese

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1676397' date='Oct 13 2008, 06:51 PM']Boy, that's Obama's fault, that some people are so morally corrupt as to leave a baby to die after it's born.[/quote]
It is when that's what he voted for.

I'll say that Barack Hussein O'bama is secretly a Muslim. Also, he's willing to get to the presidency on the backs of millions of dead American children.

Edited by Saint Therese

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1676603' date='Oct 13 2008, 08:23 PM']I have not accused him of being a secret Muslim, I see no evidence of this, but there is evidence that he did campaign for a Tyrant, and he has allowed infanticide.[/quote]

look at the post right above this :detective:

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1676612' date='Oct 13 2008, 09:33 PM']I'll say that Barack Hussein O'bama is secretly a Muslim. Also, he's willing to get to the presidency on the backs of millions of dead American children.[/quote]

[quote name='Hassan' post='1676794' date='Oct 13 2008, 10:26 PM']look at the post right above this :detective:[/quote]

I do not agree with the first part of her statement, I'd like see proof. But I do agree he's willing to get to the presidency on the backs of millions of dead American children.

Edited by KnightofChrist

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1676808' date='Oct 13 2008, 09:37 PM']I do not agree with the first part of her statement, I'd like see proof. But I do agree he's willing to get to the presidency on the backs of millions of dead American children.[/quote]
Well, gas ain't cheap..

The gosh-darned facts are that Obama has twice (in the Illinois state senate and in the US Senate), voted against laws giving legal protection to the lives of infants.
I don't care how many weak and spineless excuses he makes.
The gosh-darned fact is that Obama has never once in his career voted for pro-life legislation or against pro-abortion legislation.

I'll judge Obama by his voting record, not by his excuses.

Edited by Socrates

Saint Therese

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1676808' date='Oct 13 2008, 11:37 PM']I do not agree with the first part of her statement, I'd like see proof. But I do agree he's willing to get to the presidency on the backs of millions of dead American children.[/quote]
You look but you don't see.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1676032' date='Oct 13 2008, 07:40 AM']Earlier versions of the bill, in 2001 and 2002, had met with opposition from abortion-rights groups, which contended that they would be used to challenge Roe v. Wade. Because the bills accorded human rights to pre-viable fetuses (that is, fetuses that could not live outside the womb) as long as they showed some vital signs outside the mother, abortion-rights groups saw them as the thin edge of a wedge that could be used to pry apart legal rights to abortion. Obama stated this objection on the Senate floor in discussion of both bills.

However, Obama has said several times that he would have supported the federal version of the bill, which passed by unanimous consent and which President Bush signed into law Aug. 5, 2002, because it could not be used to challenge the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade decision granting a legal right to abortion. On Aug. 16, the candidate repeated that again to David Brody of the Christian Broadcasting Network. He also prefaced his remarks with an attack on those who said he had misrepresented his position on the state bills, saying they were "lying."[/quote]

So let's translate Mr. Obama's position in a few simle words :
"I would have agreed to protect these innocent children form death,
if that had not kept doctors from killing thousands of others, a little younger ".

Did I understand him correctly ?
I don't want to be accused of lying...