Sign in to follow this  
Christie_M

Phatmass Hoodies

Christie_M
So, as I was wondering around the house this morning looking outside, (and seeing my breath in the air), just thinking about the recent cold, it occured to me that I need a sweater. But not just any sweater, one that represents what I am and not just something that makes me blend in. I needed a full on frontal assult CATHOLIC (phatmass) sweater!

Is Dust going to make more of those soon? :detective:

GBMP,
Christie

dUSt
I guess it's about that time.

What I was thinking about doing this year is having a 2-week pre-order period, where you'll be able to select your size, design and color. After the two week pre-ordering period, I order all the hoodies, make them, and send them out.

This way, I don't buy extra supplies of hoodies that just sit around for a few months--and, you guys get to be more selective with the options.

What do you think?

Lil Red
[quote name='dUSt' post='1676164' date='Oct 13 2008, 10:12 AM']I guess it's about that time.

What I was thinking about doing this year is having a 2-week pre-order period, where you'll be able to select your size, design and color. After the two week pre-ordering period, I order all the hoodies, make them, and send them out.

This way, I don't buy extra supplies of hoodies that just sit around for a few months--and, you guys get to be more selective with the options.

What do you think?[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
what about zip up hoodies? :unsure:

i like your idea though.

Specter
[quote name='Lil Red' post='1676224' date='Oct 13 2008, 01:16 PM']+J.M.J.+
what about zip up hoodies? :unsure:

i like your idea though.[/quote]
Zip up hoodies tend to cost quite a bit more to produce, but if you're willing to pay the higher cost, then I'd say go for it, dUst.

prose
I totally would buy a hoodie again depending on shipping. I think I was going to order shirts and shipping was like 12 bucks each, so I changed my mind.... :unsure:

Lil Red
[quote name='Specter' post='1676494' date='Oct 13 2008, 05:51 PM']Zip up hoodies tend to cost quite a bit more to produce, but if you're willing to pay the higher cost, then I'd say go for it, dUst.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
aha ;) thanks for the tip. i can't wear hoodies really - i feel like i'm being strangled. :hehe:

VeniteAdoremus
[quote name='Lil Red' post='1677253' date='Oct 14 2008, 08:24 PM']+J.M.J.+
aha ;) thanks for the tip. i can't wear hoodies really - i feel like i'm being strangled. :hehe:[/quote]

You found us out :ninja: