An Old School Catholic Message Board

Baby Named Sarah Mccain Palin

Ash Wednesday

Ash Wednesday

***shakes her head, sweats profusely, eyes watering with tears...goes into convulsions***

Off the hook, the hockey's back on.

Ash Wednesday

I'm still biting my tongue, just so you people know. I could say it, and it would certainly put HSM out of the running for the Vulgarity Trophy.

But I will say this:
TheTruth, you need to show a little less nastiness and a lot more charity when rebuking someone if you feel they are out of line. Homeschoolmom is a moderator on this board, and she reserves the right to decide what is vulgar on this board and what is not.

Saint Therese

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1677999' date='Oct 15 2008, 01:27 AM']I'm still biting my tongue, just so you people know. I could say it, and it would certainly put HSM out of the running for the Vulgarity Trophy.

But I will say this:
TheTruth, you need to show a little less nastiness and a lot more charity when rebuking someone if you feel they are out of line. Homeschoolmom is a moderator on this board, and she reserves the right to decide what is vulgar on this board and what is not.[/quote]
Please say it.

When Mount Saint Helens blew here,people were naming there children "Ashley" and "St.Helen" .......... I personally would have named mine "Ka-boom-boom" or "log-jam" ;)

Edited by jckinsman