An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Think In This Generation

[quote name='Winchester' post='1677849' date='Oct 14 2008, 11:59 PM']The mark of the beast is the mullet. We've known this for some time.[/quote]

The 80's looked pretty bleak.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1677515' date='Oct 14 2008, 08:04 PM']That the antichrist along with the false prophets will apear forming the one world goverment and introduceing the mark of the beast ?[/quote]

Shouldn't this be in the election section?

[quote name='Winchester' post='1677849' date='Oct 14 2008, 11:59 PM']The mark of the beast is the mullet. We've known this for some time.[/quote]
Well now everything in my life makes sense now.

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1678172' date='Oct 15 2008, 10:34 AM']Shouldn't this be in the election section?[/quote]

I would like to debate that...

LouisvilleFan

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1678066' date='Oct 15 2008, 03:26 AM']What, you didn't have classes on the End Times at your Baptist church? It was a favourite past time of many of the people at mine. . .[/quote]

Not at all :) I did take a class covering their theology and beliefs (nothing about the endtimes... such specifics were left to each individual) and one about serving the poor and homeless. My Baptist friends are much more practical and down to earth.