An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fun For The Family Or:

TheTruth

[quote name='Aloysius' post='1677675' date='Oct 15 2008, 11:31 AM']magic in the fantastical sense in fictional stories is perfectly acceptable.

magic in real world situations based upon real world occult beliefs and practices is problematic.

Harry Potter is in a different category of magic-fiction than most Disney magic or magic in Middle Earth or something, not that it's absolutely evil but it does indeed fall into the later category making it theoretically problematic... ie proceed with some degree of caution.[/quote]
I'm not sure I follow. It's just a story. It's not a recruiting tool to get kids into witchcraft.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1677735' date='Oct 14 2008, 11:01 PM']how many accounts do you have and how many are banned ?[/quote]

Who do you suppose this fellow is? :detective:
Everyone has been on a roll lately, assuming Person X is Person Y ....

ya someone thought i was spare time :lol_roll:
nope
im josh
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :topsy:

i think he may be that one dude, i cant remember his name...
he got kiced off a few weeks back...

Edited by Guest

HisChildForever

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1677752' date='Oct 14 2008, 11:09 PM']ya someone thought i was spare time :lol_roll:
nope
im josh
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :topsy:

i think he may be that one dude, i cant remember his name...
he got kiced off a few weeks back...[/quote]

MakeYouThink.

Who I accused SpareTime of being.

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1677758' date='Oct 15 2008, 12:11 PM']MakeYouThink.

Who I accused SpareTime of being.[/quote]
Who is accused of being a Muslim by Madame V...who has me on ignore...who frequrntly gets into fights with Hassan...who is accused of being a Muslim by Madame V...........

Could Madame V, Hassan, and Sparetime all be the same Muslim?

[quote name='Justin86' post='1678114' date='Oct 15 2008, 03:42 AM']Who is accused of being a Muslim by Madame V...who has me on ignore...who frequrntly gets into fights with Hassan...who is accused of being a Muslim by Madame V...........

Could Madame V, Hassan, and Sparetime all be the same Muslim?[/quote]

I think it must be.

My sister's treating me and kids to Eurodisney in a few weeks. I think the entry prices are evil.
[quote name='Aloysius' post='1677675' date='Oct 15 2008, 04:31 AM']magic in the fantastical sense in fictional stories is perfectly acceptable.

magic in real world situations based upon real world occult beliefs and practices is problematic.[/quote]
agreed.

Since when are Catholics against Harry Potter?

When are Catholic's against a story that champions love, friendship, duty, doing the right thing and fighting evil?

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1677758' date='Oct 14 2008, 11:11 PM']MakeYouThink.

Who I accused SpareTime of being.[/quote]

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1677762' date='Oct 14 2008, 11:14 PM']o wow
that makes sence
perfect sence
pm comeing your way[/quote]

They are not the same person.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Justin86' post='1678114' date='Oct 15 2008, 03:42 AM']Who is accused of being a Muslim by Madame V...who has me on ignore...who frequrntly gets into fights with Hassan...who is accused of being a Muslim by Madame V...........

The plot thickens.

:shock:

You caught us/me :blink:

I'm sorry :sadder:

[quote name='Justin86' post='1678114' date='Oct 15 2008, 02:42 AM']Could Madame V, Hassan, and Sparetime all be the same Muslim?[/quote]

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when Madame finds out that you have suggested she might be Muslim. She's always looking for an excuse to go to the Orient. You might get a visitor.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1678252' date='Oct 15 2008, 12:49 PM']I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when Madame finds out that you have suggested she might be Muslim. She's always looking for an excuse to go to the Orient. You might get a visitor.[/quote]

:shock:

RUN JUSTIN RUN!

"the Orient"
I've never really heard anyone use that term in common language.

Given me flashbacks to Edward Said :detective: