An Old School Catholic Message Board

Indy 4

Brother Adam

Saint Therese

Okay I finally saw this today. What a stupid movie. I mean, sword fighting??? SeriouslY? On a moving vehicle??
O the humanity!
And what about the whole alien thing? How tragic. I hope Lucas is retiring soon.

sarcasmguy126

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1677993' date='Oct 15 2008, 12:18 AM']I think the Indy one and three were religious in theme, and i think they deliberately made number four not reliigous.
I havn't seen it but i heard it was bad.[/quote]

Well, actually Indy two had religious themes in it too, cause they had the Satanic cult that sacrificed humans, remember? But I liked this one, although the ending left you thinking "What the..." and the part where Mutt was like "Where did they go? Back into space?" and the other guy says "Not into space, into the space between the spaces." WHAT is that supposed to mean? Also, some of the action scenes such as escaping the nuclear bomb by locking himself in a fridge, and going over three waterfalls and surviving the whole thing were a tad absurd, but so are all the other movies. It's all about Harrison Ford anyway, and he still had the ability to move and the sense of humor and everything that we loved about him in the first movies. 3 and a half/4 stars

there was a pattern with the movies...

Raiders :thumbsup:
Temple of Doom :ohno:
Last Crusade :thumbsup:
Crystal Skull :ohno:

Indy 4 couldve had some kind of Inca gold thing going on instead of the skull...with tribal bad guys. That reminds me of DuckTales...lol