An Old School Catholic Message Board

Where Is The Real Birth Certificate Of Bho?

jckinsman

So I get this lovely E-Mail on someone saying that Obama's being sued because he was not a natural born citizen of the US! That would eliminate him from the running. No one seems to be able to come up with the original,not the fake one with no seal. No medical records have been shown and no one's coming clean with this. Even Obama supporters are puzzled why he does not fork over the evidence. They even found one born in canada. Can anyone tell me anything on this??? I mean acorn has worked so hard not to have there leader win,..(by really losing) :sadder: <_<

kenrockthefirst

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1678077' date='Oct 15 2008, 01:33 AM']So I get this lovely E-Mail on someone saying that Obama's being sued because he was not a natural born citizen of the US! That would eliminate him from the running. No one seems to be able to come up with the original,not the fake one with no seal. No medical records have been shown and no one's coming clean with this. Even Obama supporters are puzzled why he does not fork over the evidence. They even found one born in canada. Can anyone tell me anything on this??? I mean acorn has worked so hard not to have there leader win,..(by really losing) :sadder: <_<[/quote]
There are plenty of reasons to vote against Obama. This isn't one of them.

[url="http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html"]The truth about Obama's birth certificate[/url]

[quote name='kenrockthefirst' post='1678139' date='Oct 15 2008, 07:27 AM']There are plenty of reasons to vote against Obama. This isn't one of them.

[url="http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html"]The truth about Obama's birth certificate[/url][/quote]

I know that , but the web site you sent me to is the one the lawyers said has a false copy with out a real seal and that he will not produce the one with the seal,they are avoiding this and will not comply with the documents that verify his citizenship. Why? When McCain complied right away! I think that this is important because you have to be a "natural born citizen" to be president of the US. This comes from his own party too! :unsure:

Edited by jckinsman

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1678402' date='Oct 15 2008, 05:13 PM']I know that , but the web site you sent me to is the one the lawyers said has a false copy with out a real seal and that he will not produce the one with the seal,they are avoiding this and will not comply with the documents that verify his citizenship. Why? When McCain complied right away! I think that this is important because you have to be a "natural born citizen" to be president of the US. This comes from his own party too! :unsure:[/quote]
Did you look at the website? It has PHOTOGRAPHS of the certificate, seal and everything.

Come on. Lay off the conspiracy theories.

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1678419' date='Oct 15 2008, 06:00 PM']Did you look at the website? It has PHOTOGRAPHS of the certificate, seal and everything.

Come on. Lay off the conspiracy theories.[/quote]

I'm not so sure.

Think about it this way, In November, the Elector's representing Obama are elected. In December, it's revealed that Obama is ineligible. What happens? The electors vote for Hilary.

(Hey, if we're having wacky conspiracy theories...)

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1678402' date='Oct 15 2008, 06:13 PM']I know that , but the web site you sent me to is the one the lawyers said has a false copy with out a real seal and that he will not produce the one with the seal,they are avoiding this and will not comply with the documents that verify his citizenship. Why? When McCain complied right away! I think that this is important because you have to be a "natural born citizen" to be president of the US. This comes from his own party too! :unsure:[/quote]
[i]
We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship[u].[b] Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article.[/b][/u] Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.[/i]

• 3 weeks later...

a little more info

[url="http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp"]http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp[/url]

[url="http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp"]http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp[/url]

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Hassan' post='1678438' date='Oct 15 2008, 08:30 PM'][i]
We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship[u].[b] Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article.[/b][/u] Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.[/i][/quote]

factcheck.org is run by Obama's good friends who have given lots of money so far. :mellow: you know kind of like acorn.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Hassan' post='1678438' date='Oct 15 2008, 09:30 PM'][i]
We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship[u].[b] Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article.[/b][/u] Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.[/i][/quote]

Here's the thing I don't get. If they're going to hand it over to factcheck.org why not just give it to the lawyers and lay it to rest? I'm not going one way or the other on the theories here, just wondering "why NOT?"

[quote name='Slappo' post='1690001' date='Oct 31 2008, 03:23 PM']What even happens if he is placed into office and then found not to be a legitimate candidate?[/quote]

some real crazy stuff

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1689988' date='Oct 31 2008, 03:11 PM']factcheck.org is run by Obama's good friends who have given lots of money so far. :mellow: you know kind of like acorn.[/quote]
:blink:

Where is that from? factcheck.org has been around since 1994. It is funded by the Annenberg Foundation.

While I don't suppose it's impossible that Leonore Annenberg has donated to Obama, if they can be accused of being partisan at all, it would be in the other direction. Mrs. Annenberg worked for Reagan.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='philothea' post='1690031' date='Oct 31 2008, 02:56 PM']:blink:

Where is that from? factcheck.org has been around since 1994. It is funded by the Annenberg Foundation.

While I don't suppose it's impossible that Leonore Annenberg has donated to Obama, if they can be accused of being partisan at all, it would be in the other direction. Mrs. Annenberg worked for Reagan.[/quote]

Obama was the board chairman for Annenberg, and Bill Ayers is the one who pushed for that appointment.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Slappo' post='1690001' date='Oct 31 2008, 03:23 PM']What even happens if he is placed into office and then found not to be a legitimate candidate?[/quote]

There are two scenarios.

If he wins the election he can be challenged if not sworn in. If sworn in, however, I think impeachment is the way to go.

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='philothea' post='1690031' date='Oct 31 2008, 03:56 PM']:blink:

While I don't suppose it's impossible that Leonore Annenberg has donated to Obama, if they can be accused of being partisan at all, it would be in the other direction. Mrs. Annenberg worked for Reagan.[/quote]

Not true.

KnightofChrist answered your question for me.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1690054' date='Oct 31 2008, 04:16 PM']Obama was the board chairman for Annenberg, and Bill Ayers is the one who pushed for that appointment.[/quote]