An Old School Catholic Message Board

Where Is The Real Birth Certificate Of Bho?

jckinsman

it simply seems logical to me. it's something I might do if I were moving to a new place right around the time of a birth... what proof does the newspaper ask for when you send in a birth announcement? what did they ask for back then? I donno, it just makes sense to me, I could be wrong, but it seems plausible to me. again, I don't think anything will come of thise, but if there wasn't anything to hide, the birth certificate would be produced to the court systems.

the American system ought to have much more transparancy for its candidates; not by showing private organizations of fact checkers their birth certificates, but by showing the justice system in the public court systems. it simply offends me that these "legal tactics" have avoided that, it bothers me to have high end government officials in locked rooms assuring us that it is perfectly legitimate. This is America, you don't assure us that you saw the certificate behind closed doors, you show it in public court, the judicial branch is the only branch of government we can really ever remotely trust to be non-partisan (not that it always is, but for goodness sake it's the best confidence we can get)

I'm not putting on my tin hat and saying it's definite, but I demand it of the American system that there be transparancy of the candidates in the judicial branch... the judicial branch ought to have demanded that they be presented in court. private citizens get sopoenas to present their licence in court if they're driving without a driver's licence; why the hell is there no sopoena for Barack to present his birth certificate IN COURT when he's running for president and is asked for it? a citizen can't just bring high end highly respected people to testify in court that they've seen his driver's licence, they have to bring the actual licence to court. produce the birth certificate in court; I won't have 100% assurance but at least I'll be satisfied with the transparancy of the process.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1690823' date='Nov 1 2008, 01:59 PM']Ah I see, problem is my friend I did not lie. You where wrong.[/quote]

Yes, he is the one who came of looking wrong and deluded in that little debate.

Your truly comical grasping of straws was interesting to watch.

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1690922' date='Nov 1 2008, 02:30 PM']Welcome back. I was wondering where you've been.[/quote]

:))

I come and go :P

kind of like a bad cold or a 48 hours virus :blink:

littleflower+JMJ

Usually family places birth announcements all the time in the various locations where relatives also live or might soon be moving to or even lived there in the past. I know that is the norm in the newspapers I've read.

Here's a video with a semi-interview with the guy who is actually filed the lawsuit.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs[/url]

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hassan' post='1690920' date='Nov 1 2008, 03:28 PM']Yes, he is the one who came of looking wrong and deluded in that little debate.

Your truly comical grasping of straws was interesting to watch.[/quote]

I did nothing more than point out an [b]obvious[/b] conflict of interest on the part of Factcheck.org, I gave no opinion as to where I believe Obama was born in the US or not.

Edited by KnightofChrist

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1690984' date='Nov 1 2008, 04:59 PM']I did nothing more than point out an [b]obvious[/b] conflict of interest on the part of Factcheck.org, I gave no opinion as to where I believe Obama was born in the US or not.[/quote]

:lol_roll:

Yes, it was a real "obvious" conflict of interest.

what a joke

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hassan' post='1690997' date='Nov 1 2008, 05:11 PM']:lol_roll:

Yes, it was a real "obvious" conflict of interest.

what a joke[/quote]

Yes, both groups belonging to the same main group. Ha Ha ha it is to laugh.

Once again, all of the anti-Obama factions, the Republican party, the RNC, the NRA, the Swift Boat bunch, Rush Limbaugh, etc. etc. have undoubtedly been [i]all over[/i] this issue from the time that Obama announced his candidacy. And they have come up with[i] nothing.[/i]

Also Hillary Clinton, for sure.

Give it a rest, already!

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1691018' date='Nov 1 2008, 05:32 PM']Yes, both groups belonging to the same main group. Ha Ha ha it is to laugh.[/quote]

which is owened by a an who has a history of supporting republican causes

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1691018' date='Nov 1 2008, 03:32 PM']Yes, both groups belonging to the same main group. Ha Ha ha it is to laugh.[/quote]
If the birth certificate is fake, is the state of Hawaii lying when they verified the authenticity of the birth certificate they possess for Obama? If so, why? If they aren't lying, are they somehow part of a conspiracy? Did they issue him a real one even though he was not boring in Hawaii?

Come on, what is it?

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1691071' date='Nov 1 2008, 06:11 PM']If the birth certificate is fake, is the state of Hawaii lying when they verified the authenticity of the birth certificate they possess for Obama? If so, why? If they aren't lying, are they somehow part of a conspiracy? Did they issue him a real one even though he was not boring in Hawaii?

Come on, what is it?[/quote]

Today I went to Barns and Nobel book store and tried to read the latest "New Yorker" only to dicover that the front page was torn.

I suspect that the same secret Muslims who forged Barrak :shock: Hussein :shock: Obama's Birth cirtificate may have been involved.

The only question is why they would target me, a fellow secret Muslim?

[quote name='Hassan' post='1691083' date='Nov 1 2008, 07:16 PM']Today I went to Barns and Nobel book store and tried to read the latest "New Yorker" only to dicover that the front page was torn.

I suspect that the same secret Muslims who forged Barrak :shock: Hussein :shock: Obama's Birth cirtificate may have been involved.

The only question is why they would target me, a fellow secret Muslim?[/quote]
Hummmmmmm???? Maybe if you fly off to Hawaii for a couple of days,(you will have to use an alternative excuse,like an aunt or dog or something?) you could get the health department to secretly replace that page for you with the "real page", by the way do not ever reveal your secret muslim statice on a catholic web site. :detective: